• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Still Waiting

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Went to my dealer today to double check my order. It is in the system but still not scheduled, its not flagged or any thing, so no obvious reason for it to be delayed. Dealers lame excuse was its because it is a 6cyl that's why the hold up. There may have been a little truth to it as the list of broncos they had on order that were not yet scheduled was much longer for 6cyl than 4cyl. Whatever!:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::unsure:

TO all of those that have ordered and have a date or actually got a bronco in the flesh consider yourself lucky you should have played the Powerball last night!
Your dealer allocation is the hold up now imo, especially for early reservations and early orders. On the 6g forums, lot's of August and September 20' folks are finally getting scheduled.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
fkng delays.. uggh I can imagine the frustration knowing how I would feel too

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Seems like a lot of people that have been waiting a long time are getting build dates and even receiving some broncos. My local dealer just got in two that were on order a long time (of course neither of them were mine!) and the original order holders backed out, one was a loaded Wildtrack the other was a basic Outer banks, both were black and it looks like they had been sitting for a very long time outside, nice water spots and dirt all over it. I know I wouldn't be happy to see that on a "brand new" truck!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats reamer!!! Not sure about the mountain, maybe gone?

I'm still waiting, but I did get en email from Ford saying shipping to dealer by July 8th. We'll see, they also said June 17th, July 1st, :rolleyes:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
No progress at all on my Badlands. Not scheduled nothing. Talked to my dealer about it yesterday and they were still clueless! I was a July of 2021 reservation and an August order.

I am really glad we got the Black Diamond for my wife. It was on the lot and a little over priced but we have enjoyed it so far.

I am really thinking about changing my order to a Black diamond two door sasquatch, I know it wont help delivery but if I ever get it, it would be exactly what I want!

N747JB

No progress at all on my Badlands. Not scheduled nothing. Talked to my dealer about it yesterday and they were still clueless! I was a July of 2021 reservation and an August order.

I am really glad we got the Black Diamond for my wife. It was on the lot and a little over priced but we have enjoyed it so far.

I am really thinking about changing my order to a Black diamond two door sasquatch, I know it wont help delivery but if I ever get it, it would be exactly what I want!
If you change packages you keep your price protection, if you change body type, you lose price protection, but don’t lose your place in line. Or that’s what I was told when I changed my 2 door to a 4 door!

muskrat

Bronco Guru
I still got nothing! I know last week was a scheduling week too. It is straight up stupid now! I must have seen two dozen broncos on the road in the last week while in Florida. Everything from Black Diamond to first additions, hard tops, soft tops, two doors or four.

I know of at least three other people that ordered after me with builds that were Badlands or higher and they have either taken delivery or are at least scheduled??? I purposely was very limited on options so we could get it faster. The only options I ordered was a 6cyl auto with the mid package. no tow pack, no hard top nothing else beside the standard Badlands package. My wife is driving me crazy and wants to know when she is getting it she keeps asking me if I actually ordered it or maybe the dealer screwed up the order.:mad: My expedition is raking up miles and is going to need other service items shortly and is now getting close to 120,000 miles so my trade in value is going down by the day. This all really sucks and getting no feed back just makes it worse I would rather get bad news than no news at all right now! If there was another option I would do it, dont say a Jeep, I already did that and I am not impressed, I cant wait to find the right bronco to trade it in on.:rolleyes:

I spend time on a 4Runner forum, and there’s plenty of folks that were waiting for their Broncos and canceled their orders and got new 4Runners.

I drove a friends new 2 door. It’s great. I think it’s worth the wait.

Hang in there everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cannunz546

Contributor
Bronco Owner and Admirer
Loc.
Northwest Suburbs, Chicago
I spend time on a 4Runner forum, and there’s plenty of folks that were waiting for their Broncos and canceled their orders and got new 4Runners.

Hang in there everyone.

I am sort of in that category. I just picked up a 2022 Tundra TRD Pro. It's not a Bronco but it's an awfully sweet vehicle in its own right.

Johnny Rebel

Contributor
Loc.
near Ruston

Hang in there everyone.

x2 on this. We’ve got a 2018 4Runner TRD Off-road and a 2 door Big Bend with the 2.3. To me, the Bronco is so much more pleasant to drive. It really is worth the wait.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
To me, the Bronco is so much more pleasant to drive. It really is worth the wait.
Funny this is really true. I daily drive a 2019 4 door wrangler, and my wife now has a four door black diamond bronco. The bronco is way more pleasant to drive than the Jeep. I still have my badlands order and really would love to get it, and after driving the new bronco a few times I try to dive it any chance I get! I really just cant believe I will be almost a year since my order was placed and even if they schedule and build my bronco in the next run (Mid September) it has taken way too long! I agree that the new bronco is worth the wait but this wait has been really painful!