• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

badassbroncos.com

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I live in New Braunfels and have used Badass Broncos. I would highly recommend them! Clean shop and they do excellent work. What are you thinking about having done? If you can, go by and tour the shop and see the work they have in-progress.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I live in New Braunfels and have used Badass Broncos. I would highly recommend them! Clean shop and they do excellent work. What are you thinking about having done? If you can, go by and tour the shop and see the work they have in-progress.
HI thanks for the feedback. I need restoration work done. From the website it looks like a nice place.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HI thanks for the feedback. I need restoration work done. From the website it looks like a nice place.
I used them last month for some work and their shop is getting busy. People are shipping their broncos from east & west coast for work. Really great group of guys that love Broncos! I give them 2 thumbs up! If you are not local and wanting me to go by and take photos or anything, just let me know.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Depending where you are and how deep your pockets are there are about 5 places that I can think of. Shoot me a pm if you are on the east coast.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Hi all I have been off here for some time. Life happens. I am saving up my money to have my 69 bronco sport restored. To make a long story short I don't have the time to restore it. It is in good shape no rust CA truck. Engine was running but needs carb and other stuff. I am just trying to get a ball park figure on how much it will cost to have it restored. Nothing to fancy just want a safe and dependable bronco that looks good. Needs paint and interior and a carb , disc breaks. I was thinking 20k but not sure if that is enough. Thanks for your time.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Owner seems knowledgeable and very nice. They buy my bumperlifts! Which is cool! They also have a formula for 1.5" body lift instead of 2" for the coyote swap.

BruiserOutdoors

Hi all I have been off here for some time. Life happens. I am saving up my money to have my 69 bronco sport restored. To make a long story short I don't have the time to restore it. It is in good shape no rust CA truck. Engine was running but needs carb and other stuff. I am just trying to get a ball park figure on how much it will cost to have it restored. Nothing to fancy just want a safe and dependable bronco that looks good. Needs paint and interior and a carb , disc breaks. I was thinking 20k but not sure if that is enough. Thanks for your time.
Paint and body work can eat up $20k in the blink of an eye.
Interior $1500-10000. Depends how wild you go.
Carb $1000
Disc Brakes $2000-4000

The broncos badassbroncos builds are usually 80-200k vehicles.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Carb $1000
Disc Brakes $2000-4000

Ok thanks for the information.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Howdy neighbor :) near Austin now I will have to go check out that shop, and owners

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Carb $1000
Disc Brakes $2000-4000

yeah, any builder these days, gonna be near $100k for build if it's ground up that's for sure