• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Ford Broncos Making Pritchett Canyon Look EASY!

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
In the NEW Carnage Chronicles series, a group of new Broncos take on Pritchett Canyon Trail in Moab, Utah. In this series, we focus on rock crawling machines taking on some of the toughest obstacles on trails throughout the US. There's no fluff, no loud music - just men(and women) their machines, and some tough-as-nails trails! We hope you enjoy the series!​

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Nice vid.

What amazes me every trip down there when I lead or get to follow a Bronco with the same appr WMS but they are 10-16" longer than I am at 100". They literally WALK up stuff that I have to be hooked to make. Shouldn't surprise me in the 20 + years been going there. Not saying they aren't 10X better drivers either! lol

Sweet built rigs and great driving for sure!!

Last edited: