• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Heritage Bronco

KCSPONY

Sponsor/Vendor
from the article: The Bronco Heritage will remove the Bronco grille and instead, replace it with a Ford script grille like the original ’66 Bronco.

What do you need for skills to become an automotive journalist? Fog a mirror??

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Also it has the Bronco script on side of front fenders, a mod I've already done to my new one. That decal took away from it I thought, looked too cheap.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I'm not trading mine in for a Heritage Edition... Too Late...

And... Um... I already own a "Heritage" Bronco... 😁

Last edited:

1buckeyefan1

They really missed an opportunity to recreate the original speedo cluster, kinda like Dakota did with the RTX.

I wonder if they had always planned on the old script emblem on the fenders, or got the idea from the guys they sent C&D letters to ;)

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"or got the idea from the guys they sent C&D letters to ;)"

Funny! I don't know but that was the one item I already had in my garage waiting on my new '22. I know I've read were many had box after box of parts waiting to be installed but I figured I'd wait to see if I ever even got the thing. After over two years waiting I really wondered if it would ever happen. If I had it to do over I'd have some mud/rock flaps ready on day one. I got a rock chip on my passenger side door 4 days after picking it up...and that was just street driving.:(