• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Wanted - Original Bench Seat

kbooth5

Contributor
Loc.
Texas
City: Helena
Looking for an original front bench seat to fit my 66 Roadster. Need the seat frame and the mounting brackets.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bought one from a seller on here last year for my U14. Paid 1000 for it

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would sell it for the same since I don't need it now. I have the bulkhead too if you don't have one.

Attachments

• boxy seat.jpg
    boxy seat.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
kbooth5

kbooth5

Contributor
Loc.
Texas
I would sell it for the same since I don't need it now. I have the bulkhead too if you don't have one.
Any broken or rusted springs? All the mounting hardware ans tracks in good shape and functional? The bulkhead may be handy to have. We have a spare but it needs some work.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Its not rusty and the springs are good. The tracks are loose and need some work.

Far

Where are you located? I am very interested. Can it be shipped?
Far

Far

I'm in Port Angeles Wa. Would love to make this happen. How to proceed?. I could mail payment, wait to clear, then you ship? Kind of new to this stuff, not sure of the options.
Thanks. Dennis

OP
OP
kbooth5

kbooth5

Contributor
Loc.
Texas
Whoah thanks for hijacking my post man!

I’m interested in the bench seat. Looking to get it shipped for the restoration I started this post for. Feel free to DM me if you want to sell