• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Front High Back Seats

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Jurupa Valley
Price: $ 400

Hello,

Not sure what the front seats are out of, but they served me well when I was actually driving around prior to the tear down. I have not put anything other than a wipe down with wet cloth so they are in as is condition as of 07 29 22. Front seats rode great, perfect height. Driver has slider, passenger is just standard mount. I went with a whole new set from TBP so these are no longer needed.

Will not ship. If local to the LA/Riverside area I will meet you somewhere local if that makes it easier.

Front seats $200 for the set Firm. Or $200 for one, and I'll throw the other one in there for free!😁

REAR SEAT in the picture has sold. Front Seats only left for sale.

PM me if interested.
Bronco Front Seats.jpg

Bronco Front Seats 2.jpg
Bronco Front Seats 3.jpg

Last edited:

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Man this is a great deal for someone. That someone would be me if I weren't 2,000 miles away,ugh.😩

Jango5132

Hello,

Not sure what the front seats are out of, but they served me well when I was actually driving around prior to the tear down. I have not put anything other than a wipe down with wet cloth so they are in as is condition as of 07 29 22. Front seats rode great, perfect height. Driver has slider, passenger is just standard mount. I never had the rear seat installed so it's just been sitting covered up in the shed for years now. I went with a whole new set from TBP so these are no longer needed.

Will not ship. If local to the LA/Riverside area I will meet you somewhere local if that makes it easier.

Front seats $200 for the set Firm. Or $200 for one, and I'll throw the other one in there for free!😁
Back seat $200 Firm.

PM me if interested.
View attachment 886250
View attachment 886251 View attachment 886252
View attachment 886253 View attachment 886253
View attachment 886254
I’d like to buy the rear seat I live in Oceanside just picked up a 74

OP
OP
JeepGuy

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rear Seat Sold, Still have the front seats.