• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who has get the bronco 2021 2 door ?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I have a 22', and it's the only one I ever see. I've seen two others last fall, both were FE. Trail sight deletes and winch are the only mods. 20220828_075606.jpg

Last edited:

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I had a '21 2 dr which was hit by a non licensed, not insured motorist and totaled (took a fun filled ride in an ambulance to the ER where I sat with 150 of my closest sickest friends for two hours). I now have a '22, 2 dr.

Went with a group of Bronco owners Sunday and did the Hurricane Creed run off of I-40 between Asheville and Knoxville. 7-8 Bronco's mine was the only 2 dr. With production of 2dr's around 17% of total Bronco production, I would definitely say, 2dr's are in the minority. And, though I wouldn't own a 4 dr, I totally understand Ford's decision to make them and the decision of those who buy them.

Last edited:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Love the look of the 2 door and if you are wheeling it make more sense. I have seen very few 2 doors around me. I know of one green 2 door badlands Sas package in my town but thats it, most of them around here are 4 door outer banks trim. I have a 4 door badlands on order but I really want a 2dr. I think I may trade the 4 door for a 2 door if I can find the right one.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Wow, you don’t realize how big the new Bronco is until it’s side by side w a full size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was the same way the first time I seen mine in person, the day i picked mine up from the dealer I thought to myself this thing is a lot bigger than what I pictured in my mind.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Wow, you don’t realize how big the new Bronco is until it’s side by side w a full size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And folks forget that the full size really wasn't that much bigger than an Early bronco lol.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I had a '21 2 dr which was hit by a non licensed, not insured motorist and totaled (took a fun filled ride in an ambulance to the ER where I sat with 150 of my closest sickest friends for two hours). I now have a '22, 2 dr.

Went with a group of Bronco owners Sunday and did the Hurricane Creed run off of I-40 between Asheville and Knoxville. 7-8 Bronco's mine was the only 2 dr. With production of 2dr's around 17% of total Bronco production, I would definitely say, 2dr's are in the minority. And, though I wouldn't own a 4 dr, I totally understand Ford's decision to make them and the decision of those who buy them.
Sorry to hear about your accident! I am impressed though that you have gotten two of them and I haven't even heard a peep about my pre-order from Ford! Happy your ok!

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Sorry to hear about your accident! I am impressed though that you have gotten two of them and I haven't even heard a peep about my pre-order from Ford! Happy your ok!
Ugh... Well, I didn't exactly pre order, the Bronco sort of fell into my lap... Insurance pay out was $20g over sticker, the Ford dealer found a second "used" truck with 15 miles on it up in Wisconsin....