• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EVENT 9/17 UPDATES: OCBR 2022_Oklahoma Classic Broncos Round Up *IMPORTANT UPDATED INFO

Added to Calendar: 09-21-22, 09-22-22, 09-23-22, 09-24-22

Bronco Events for calendar

Okie69

Contributor
*Scrambling to try and remember if I sent everything* 😂

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm working on mine. Started in the front and working my way back. Replaced the passenger axle after breaking it at LEBC ride in April. Fixed leaking front diff cover. Now waiting on radiator mounts to install my Tom's 4 core that I won last year at OCBR.😁
Get err done brother..

I’m gonna make it this year too. The way our travel plans worked out, we couldn’t afford not to go! Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Mark
Look forward to seeing ya sir

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I’ve been doing a flurry of preparation! Most recently a cage and gears / locker for the front. My first year attending and I can’t wait!

Making up a list of things to bring with me now since I’m smart and decided to drive the Bronco the 350 miles there.

You'll love it.. :)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
EVERYONE who 'passed muster' with ALL paperwork, will be getting an email SOMETIME today -
If I didn't get everything I needed from you, you have already gotten an email, text or phone call.

The rest of you..... Better Hurry Up!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
EVERYONE who 'passed muster' with ALL paperwork, will be getting an email SOMETIME today -
If I didn't get everything I needed from you, you have already gotten an email, text or phone call.

The rest of you..... Better Hurry Up!

WOOHOOOO :)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
IMPORTANT INFO EVERYONE: PAGE 1 / POST 1 Updated as well

1661775417133.png

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Get them parts posted up if you need or want to track something down

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS PAGE FOR WALK-UP ATTENDEES.

INSTRUCTION PAGE IS LOCATED ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER EVENTS SECTION WITH REGISTRATION FORM
AND WAIVER. COMPLETING THESE BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE PARK WILL SAVE YOU SOME TIME.
See you soon!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just a WEE bit over a week away.... look forward to seeing everyone