• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sportsman Edition Badges

Spaggyroe

Hey guys.

I have one set left of 68 Sportsman Special badges. One of these has some minor paint imperfections (see photo below), so I'll sell them at a discount.

This may be the last set I will have for sale. I'm out of the supplies, and it seems like most folks who wanted a set, have already purchased a set.

EDIT - Last set is gone.

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• Sport-spec 3.jpg
    Sport-spec 3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Vegas68

Hey guys.

I have one set left of 68 Sportsman Special badges. One of these has some minor paint imperfections (see photo below), so I'll sell them at a discount.

This may be the last set I will have for sale. I'm out of the supplies, and it seems like most folks who wanted a set, have already purchased a set.

EDIT - Last set is gone.

Thanks everyone.
Hi:

I've owned my 68 Sport for 26 years and just received Marti Report. It is a 1968 Sportsman Special. I am wondering if you are still able to make refurb this item. I knew the OG owners bought it in Colorado but super coo to find this out.

Thanks,

Marci

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know it is an old thread, just reviving it to see if there are any badges that anyone knows of for sale. Asking for a friend.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've got a pair I ordered on page 4 of this thread and never used. I'd sell them.

Vegas68

I've got a pair I ordered on page 4 of this thread and never used. I'd sell them.
I am really interested in buying them!! I restarted the thread because my Marti came back with the SS info. I've owned her 26 years but ust doing refurb.

Thanks,
Marci

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I believe I paid $120 for the pair (plus shipping) but not sure. Anyone remember what we were paying for these? I don't see price anywhere in old thread. I don't want extra money but would like to sell for what I paid for them.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I believe I paid $120 for the pair (plus shipping) but not sure. Anyone remember what we were paying for these? I don't see price anywhere in old thread. I don't want extra money but would like to sell for what I paid for them.
That's correct, $120 for the pair with rivets and drill bit.

Vegas68

Hi:

That price doesn't seem crazy. Do you have any pictures of their condition. Thank you!

Vegas68

I found your purchase on pg.4 of this thread. Sounds like yours are going to be ust as nice as the ones he pictured.

I would be happy to purchase them. Please let me know next steps.

Thank you!!!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK, Vegas68 I'll sell them to you. They are just as I received them and as Okie said includes rivets and drill bit. I'll send you a private message with buying details.

Thanks

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I sent mine to Vegas68, he should have received them yesterday (Friday) but I haven't heard yet.