• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My coyote nightmare

Bronconaut

Contributor
Can't find the bronco coyote swap page on facebook either. Maybe someone could post a link?

TX73Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Denver
Sorry for no update. Had to move the engine forward (modify the bc mounts) also I was able to use the f-150 headers. (Most people said u you can’t). Couple of pics. Waiting on one part and should be up and running.
d6d9d115c412d9552d3a6791da4c1017.jpg

I have moved mostly to the coyote bronco swap face book page for most of my posts and info
Will take more pics later.

What’s your name on the FB group, I joined and don’t see your posts. Following since I am about to do this also.

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
I'm using BC mounts for motor and Atlas xfer case but the atlas mount is about 3/4' off with the case resting on the frame rail. What is the solution for this fix?

Jamie Chriss

At the bottom of the Atlas where the trans mount meets the brace there is room to put a spacer where it bolts up to raise up the Atlas to add more angle for the shaft. There is some adjustment clocking the Atlas.

Attachments

• 7BEF7E22-6813-4482-9F1F-8EB9792E4390_L0_001.jpg
    7BEF7E22-6813-4482-9F1F-8EB9792E4390_L0_001.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 160
  • FE874A20-5D06-4E75-8954-A5D28606D4CD_L0_001.jpg
    FE874A20-5D06-4E75-8954-A5D28606D4CD_L0_001.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 142

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
It looks like your motor/trans is not sitting straight in the photo did you have to make any adjustments on the engine mounts? Can you show a picture of the two bolts between the trans mount and the plate from the 6R80. Great pics.

Jamie Chriss

There's wiggle room, the brace and the mounts are not tight. I will take a few pics tonight.

tripleJs15

Sorry for no update. Had to move the engine forward (modify the bc mounts) also I was able to use the f-150 headers. (Most people said u you can’t). Couple of pics. Waiting on one part and should be up and running.
d6d9d115c412d9552d3a6791da4c1017.jpg

I have moved mostly to the coyote bronco swap face book page for most of my posts and info
Will take more pics later.

Hemmer - what radiator did you end up going with ?

s23218

Hemmer - How much body lift do you have?

You will need at least 2" Body lift with that style of Bracket / Booster.

The Inline Bracket over the Driver's Side Inner Fender will work with a 1" body Lift. I did this with Hydroboost. (Pictured) The lower left edge of the bracket had to be radiused to clear.
Hi. I never liked any of the brake master cyclinder installation, IMHO looks like the designer had "seveal too many" I basicall moved the brake pedal to the "out side" of the :brake box, installed new web to duplicate the existing on and mover the pedal to the opposite side of the "BOX, drilled new hole and had a new alum mounting plate of my hydra boost assembley. Straight and level, looks a "sober" engineer designed it, Anyone need, want photos send me a note, tried to post here but did't work.
Don Millspaugh

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Don, welcome to classicbroncos. And thanks for the info offer!

You can only upload images directly to your discussion if you become a contributor for $12 a year.
It’s worth it for many of us who do a lot of photos, but it’s not absolutely necessary if you just want to do a few. You can use your “garage“ and “gallery“ functions up top in the User CP area.
Or you can even even email it to one of us with a contributor status (as seen below our username) and we can post it for you.
My email address is PaulB@wildhorses4x4.com if you decide to go that route.

I’m pretty sure there are at least a few people that would like to see what you did. We always like pictures!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hi. I never liked any of the brake master cyclinder installation, IMHO looks like the designer had "seveal too many" I basicall moved the brake pedal to the "out side" of the :brake box, installed new web to duplicate the existing on and mover the pedal to the opposite side of the "BOX, drilled new hole and had a new alum mounting plate of my hydra boost assembley. Straight and level, looks a "sober" engineer designed it, Anyone need, want photos send me a note, tried to post here but did't work.
Don Millspaugh

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/threads/how-to-upload-photos-become-a-contributor.34373/