• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lights for Aux bumper, What aftermarket source is good?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking to buy some lights for the slots in aux bumper, what is a good source? Prices seem to be from about $400 to $1,000

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I used the triple LED Fog light kit made by Oracle. I got mine from Sticker Fab. Cant remember the price but was reasonable. Very well made comes with all the wiring harness needed to tie into the factory harness and AUX switches. They are VERY bright and work really well for sighting deer on the back roads around my house. I am totally satisfied with them and they look almost factory. Dont have a pic of them on my desktop but if you go to Youtube and put in the search "Oracle Fog lights for Bronco" many videos will come up.

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
xornIZ6.png

I went with the all white Oracle from Sticker Fab, makes that bumper look alot better. Thanks!

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I kind'a wish mine were a combo driving/fog lights.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
I want to wire them separately but didn’t take the time to do it Ford did an awesome job with the pre wiring

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
You folks are costing me money!
About a month ago when this thread started, I thought "I could use some fog lights" as I live near the coast and fog can roll in thick sometimes. I've been busy but I figured I might as well order them now because the supply chain is screwed up, they landed in 3-4 days.😲
I just got around to installing them.
2023-03-07 22.50.47.jpg