• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 White on White U14

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Congratulations on getting this awesome Bronco! It's going to be a ton of fun getting all the reproduction engine bay pieces on there to get it looking super stock.

You might be aware, but you can buy the washer bags in blue now.

Would you mind showing a more direct picture of the rearview mirror? I think yours mounts to the windshield frame and I'd be interested to see it.

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Congratulations on getting this awesome Bronco! It's going to be a ton of fun getting all the reproduction engine bay pieces on there to get it looking super stock.

You might be aware, but you can buy the washer bags in blue now.

Would you mind showing a more direct picture of the rearview mirror? I think yours mounts to the windshield frame and I'd be interested to see it.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting rid of those red heater hoses. I saw DC has the washer bags but they are out of stock on the website.

And yeah, ill get a pic of it and post it. It is mounted to the windshield frame.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats, Jesse, nice addition to the stable! Glad you were label to bring it home. Now the tough choice....which one gets to go to SuperCel?

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Congrats, Jesse, nice addition to the stable! Glad you were label to bring it home. Now the tough choice....which one gets to go to SuperCel?
Thanks!!! I was happy this one was selling so close to home so I could really check it out. The one benefit of buying at auction is that you have hours upon hours to look at something without feeling like you are wasting someones time. Haha

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend Super Cel this year. I am hoping to go out on Monday and Tuesday to hang with the early birds for a bit but thats still up in the air as well.

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Since I sold my old truck, I needed something to use in the yard today so I got the 66 out to clean up some sticks and logs. This little thing is awesome. Ive been tooling it around and it hasn't skipped a beat. I also got all my parts from Marti in but Im trying to refrain from touching it until after next week. I am heading to Run to the Sun in Myrtle Beach and don't wanna open a can of worms before the show.

Attachments

• DSC04785.jpg
    DSC04785.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC04795.jpg
    DSC04795.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC04794.jpg
    DSC04794.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC04789.jpg
    DSC04789.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC04788.jpg
    DSC04788.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC04787.jpg
    DSC04787.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 51

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Beautiful half cab Jesse! Cool pictures! Just be careful and don't scratch the bed!! :LOL:

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Beautiful half cab Jesse! Cool pictures! Just be careful and don't scratch the bed!! :LOL:
I put a blanket down as best as I could. Haha. I actually was thinking I'd still really like to get a half cab top for the '69 so that I could do this type of work with it.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Careful now .What you need a roughy like this for them kind a jobs.Me and the dogs enjoy this one a lot because it does not matter if it get scratched.
That last pic reminds me of the John Wayne movie Hatari lol. What exactly does one rope and wrangle from the front bumper in GA? :) :)

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That last pic reminds me of the John Wayne movie Hatari lol. What exactly does one rope and wrangle from the front bumper in GA? :) :)
They rope and wrangle Quail !!!!

That's a south Georgia bird hunting setup ! Sometimes they were on the back and elevated so you didn't shoot the driver, but on the front, the hunter got there first! If it was setup on a Bronco, it was a South Georgia Extraordinary hunting setup!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Brian! That is sure a pretty white bumper on the rear of that half cab! Where did you get that?