• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Stampede in March

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just a reminder that the Bronco Stampede in Arizona is the weekend of March 17-19 2023. If you are able to go lets make it a great one. The people that were jsut here for the Super Bowl just got to experience the great weather and beauty of our state so please join us for some great trail rides and a weekend of hanging out with Bronco folks.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hoping to make it for a day or two this year!

Todd Z.

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
I have a logistics question as it's been more than 20 years since I attended one of these: Is this a camp by your truck type of event or does one need to get lodging elsewhere?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have a logistics question as it's been more than 20 years since I attended one of these: Is this a camp by your truck type of event or does one need to get lodging elsewhere?
You can do either. Many people camp onsite. Some folks go down to hotels in north Phoenix (getting closer all the time :(). Some of us drive home each evening.

Todd Z.

Bronco408

Planning on stopping in Saturday, hopefully in the girlfriend's '86 that is gradually working its way to drivability. The '71 is still a long way from seeing a trail, I'm afraid.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If anyone is looking for any parts I can see what I have and bring them with me. Only going on Saturday as my schedule wont allow more.

Broncus

Newbie here, is the Stampede a Friday-Sunday event? Any trail runs on Friday?

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Newbie here, is the Stampede a Friday-Sunday event? Any trail runs on Friday?
Yes.
Friday is the warm up day. Saturday is the big day. Sunday traditionally has the lightest traffic as people start heading home. You can likely find some people out running stuff on Thursday as well.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You can do either. Many people camp onsite. Some folks go down to hotels in north Phoenix (getting closer all the time :(). Some of us drive home each evening.

Todd Z.

those are a little bit of a hike right, as far as distance.. If I recall correctly

Great event, btw if you haven't attended in the past

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I will see you there. Coming to do some wheeling but I have a little room for free WH parts delivery. Limited space. Call or place order online before Wednesday 15th. See you all there.

Jim

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Great to hear you're coming this year - Jim! Looking forward to a visit sometime during the weekend.

Todd Z.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I will see you there. Coming to do some wheeling but I have a little room for free WH parts delivery. Limited space. Call or place order online before Wednesday 15th. See you all there.

Jim

come on Jim, take a bigger truck LOL (just messin w/ya) Enjoy sir