• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 Wind Blue Survivor

Broncoblood

Contributor
I have two u13's on the chopping block if you would like to discuss?
what year, condition etc are you looking for?

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Well it's been a while since I posted about the 75. I didn't drive it for quite some time because the jacked up stiff rear springs made it obnoxious to cruise around in. Finally got around to installing new correct bushings in some leaf springs I had laying around and bolting them in the truck. Rides a hell of a lot better now and looks better too without out the tremendous rake the old springs caused. I took the bronco up to my folks yesterday to pick up the dog and check out a couple pieces of property. I figured Id take some pics since its been so long since anyone has seen it. DSC05256.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05233.jpg
    DSC05233.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC05234.jpg
    DSC05234.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC05240.jpg
    DSC05240.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC05242.jpg
    DSC05242.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC05243.jpg
    DSC05243.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC05244.jpg
    DSC05244.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC05247.jpg
    DSC05247.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC05253.jpg
    DSC05253.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC05254.jpg
    DSC05254.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 66

cannunz546

Contributor
Bronco Owner and Admirer
Loc.
Northwest Suburbs, Chicago
Well it's been a while since I posted about the 75. I didn't drive it for quite some time because the jacked up stiff rear springs made it obnoxious to cruise around in. Finally got around to installing new correct bushings in some leaf springs I had laying around and bolting them in the truck. Rides a hell of a lot better now and looks better too without out the tremendous rake the old springs caused. I took the bronco up to my folks yesterday to pick up the dog and check out a couple pieces of property. I figured Id take some pics since its been so long since anyone has seen it. View attachment 899271
Looks like photos from a Ford Advertisement back in the day!! Great truck. Nice looking pooch too!

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Awesome recovery of a unmolested original. And Ha! I thought I recognized that red dirt and those mountains. Definitely Southeast all the way. Some of the greatest driving roads in the continent. New England is a distant (very distant) second. But the red dirt and the evergreens set evrey scene alight.

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I always look forward to seeing your pictures nice bronco too like the uncut original paint broncos there hard to beat!!!
Thanks man! I certainly tend to gravitate towards the uncut ones which is a big reason I bought the cut 70. I knew Id never be able to cut a fender so ti was best to buy an original paint truck that already had the surgery done. haha.

OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Awesome recovery of a unmolested original. And Ha! I thought I recognized that red dirt and those mountains. Definitely Southeast all the way. Some of the greatest driving roads in the continent. New England is a distant (very distant) second. But the red dirt and the evergreens set evrey scene alight.
Unfortunately it seems like all the public dirts roads in the southeast are slowly getting paved over.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice pictures, Jesse! What size are the super tractions on the '75?

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
How did you get the low down on everyone that owned your Bronco? Great job on the clean up, I wished I had your energy! I'm sending you mind that I think your be interested in seeing and the Marti report also for you to take a look at so we have a bit in common!
Nice job!

Attachments

• IMG_20230703_091156_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20230703_091156_hdr.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
OP
OP
green61bug

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
How did you get the low down on everyone that owned your Bronco? Great job on the clean up, I wished I had your energy! I'm sending you mind that I think your be interested in seeing and the Marti report also for you to take a look at so we have a bit in common!
Nice job!
A member from this site actually purchased the bronco from the sign painters family and got the history. I believe he had a lot of the paperwork documenting this but unfortunately it was lost at some point between him and when I got it from another member on here.

Thats a good looking rig. I considered putting white flares on my 75 but couldn't bring myself to cut it.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
A member from this site actually purchased the bronco from the sign painters family and got the history. I believe he had a lot of the paperwork documenting this but unfortunately it was lost at some point between him and when I got it from another member on here.

Thats a good looking rig. I considered putting white flares on my 75 but couldn't bring myself to cut it.
Don't blame you one bit, I bought it this way, but they all look good!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Always liked this bronco Jesse. I still have your top in case you forgot. LOL