• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

One more 66 question...

U13FL735

and maybe not only 66...I don't know, but it's a 170 with a heater, Question is, I have this heater hose holder, that I know bolts on to the manifold by the carb. I know there is another hose holder that bolts to the firewall, on one of the heater box bolts ..are they identical? i've only got the one, just want to know if their the same.

Thanks all, Bob

Attachments

• DSC02483.JPG
    DSC02483.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 4

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
From what my memory is, and it’s been 30+ years since I’ve had an EB with a 170, when I replaced the heater core both hose holders were the same. I wound up with skinned knuckles and fingers by the time that chore was finished. I’m thinking I’ll have the same issue with the 77 I have.

Randy

Ovalis

Contributor
Loc.
Los Angeles
I've been looking for those clamps and thought for sure they would be available on one of the Mustang websites but no luck yet. Has anybody seen them available online?

I believe they are the same other than the angle of the bend might be slightly different, but I think it's negligible.