• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Highline Classics Build - So Nice I Did It Twice

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finally getting to enjoy topless weather again!

SYpM5bN.jpg

9QX4JEK.jpg

This thing is flawless…so proud to own it and of the work Highline does.

Glad someone is getting some good riding weather Looking sharp

RandallLG

Contributor
I'm not sure why more builders don't do the simple break shape piece of sheet metal to close off the body to bumper gaps caused by body lifts. Just seems cheap to leave a gap like that on a $200k+ build. Awesome to see it done right (IMO)! Nice build and an amazing color, congratulations!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 9.05.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 9.05.20 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 54

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A few of the high end shops are using my BumperLifts. It’s been fun to see it grow and get used.

I will launch my 2” next month. Hopefully a few of the higher end shops with terrible gaps will buy them.

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

Agree about it being mind blowing that high end builds don’t use a solution of getting rid of the body gap. Duffy’s, modifying the frame rails, whatever. In this case, I couldn’t raise the bumper since I did the Duff spare tire carrier so had the fill panel added.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Agree about it being mind blowing that high end builds don’t use a solution of getting rid of the body gap. Duffy’s, modifying the frame rails, whatever. In this case, I couldn’t raise the bumper since I did the Duff spare tire carrier so had the fill panel added.
Yep, no way around the duff spare tire and my bumperlifts

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
A few of the high end shops are using my BumperLifts. It’s been fun to see it grow and get used.

I will launch my 2” next month. Hopefully a few of the higher end shops with terrible gaps will buy them.
Hey Duffy. When you get those 2” done. Put me on your list for two sets. No hurry. But will be needing them . Thanks , Jeff

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
I had my first classic Bronco built by Highline Classics in 2019 with the intent to keep it forever. With prices getting so wild, I ended up listing and selling it on BAT back in November of 2021. I planned to buy something less expensive and put some of the money into my sportscar fund, but kept coming back to the Bronco and knew that my OCD wouldn't let me buy something that wasn't going to be perfect. Not to mention, my (now) 3 and 5 year old children love riding in the Bronco. I ended up putting a deposit down on another Highline Classics build and started the waiting process.

This one will end up being fairly similar to my last one, just with nicer quality (they build an even better product now than before), steel rear quarters and uncut fronts, topless (bimini only) and upgrades from before.

I'll post updates as they get done.

aosgAi8.jpg

qmG3yvH.jpg

bffAaSV.jpg

qleXapl.jpg

hNvNwzV.jpg

vqZkd0n.jpg

JroryfO.jpg

2ljenhx.jpg

HyuSEur.jpg

8QKp8lK.jpg

mD7avoG.jpg