• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Super Celebration East parts list

Ether

Contributor
Loc.
Tulsa
I have an EB hood, great condition but I cut the middle crossmember out to allow clearance for a HEI distributor. I used some flat stock to make a halo around it. I can post pictures later. $200 delivered to Super Cel in Townsend.
color?

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Attachments

• E6848D67-711E-4C45-9D72-D4E17BA2332D.jpeg
    E6848D67-711E-4C45-9D72-D4E17BA2332D.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 35

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m looking for a radiator for 5.0 conversion with reversed inlet/outlet.

I have a copper 3 row radiator with stock hose set up to sell. Never gave me a problem, just swapping to explorer EFI and can’t re use it.

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

I'm not going to make it this year but if anybody is coming through central AR, I am looking for fiberglass door inserts, the main cargo floor piece, adjustable trac-bar, winch front bumper, HD rear bumper, a family cage, NP205 cable shifters, and a Winters shifter for my 4R70W. I'm still trying to figure out my steering situation but I'd be interested in a collapsible steering shaft and/or a column depending on price. I am headed to Nashville then down to the beach near Mobile in a couple weeks so I could pick up on that trip if you're along that route. I'm also going out to Moab Bronco Safari the first week of May so I might be able to pick up on that trip though I'm hoping to have this thing put together by then, which looks like a long shot at this point :oops:😁

jimmyk

Contributor
I have half can top with bulk head, needs glass and minor repair-$1000 SOLD

2 gauge clusters -need rebuilt-$125 each

3 speed and DAN20 transfer case-needs rebuilt-$350

Lots of small parts- send PM if looking for anything specific.

Last edited:

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Excited to announce that we will be offering free freight delivery to the upcoming Super Celebration East event in Townsend! This is a great opportunity for you to have orders delivered straight to the event, saving you time and money on shipping fees.

We understand that space is limited, so we encourage you guys to call us in advance to ensure that we can have your order ready for delivery to the event. Alternatively, you can also place their orders online and add a note at checkout that says "deliver to Super Celebration East". We will then confirm the order with you to ensure accuracy and make the necessary arrangements for delivery.

https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/

PEACE

Attachments

• Free_delivery_service_Wild_Horses_4x4.jpg
    Free_delivery_service_Wild_Horses_4x4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51

rednck21

I’m looking for a new or like new pair of chrome bumpers and possibly a solid hard top.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m looking for a clean V8 Y pipe single exhaust system or even just the Y pipe itself.

Thanks Jeff

racnfirecapn

Contributor
Have 5 rivet style aluminum 15x10’s if interested. Take 125.00 for them.
Hey Sanders, where are you at in NC? I'm in Concord, NC. I might be interested in your wheels. Would like to see some pictures first. Thanks

JoeSipper

I can bring:

66 bumper
66-67 doors
66-67 Dynacorn complete floor pan
I also have a Dana 44 that won't be making the trip but is available in Illinois - lockout to lockout, 3.50 gears

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
What's up Bronco brothers!! I'm bringing plenty of stuff to the SC. I'll list some here shortly, but here's a few things I need...Pebble Beige fenders, grill and hood from a '67 or '68 Bronco. Paint can be scratched, faded and patina'd. Willing to pay cash or trade other Bronco parts. Thanks

broncojack

Contributor
I have a pair of Mustang seats for sale $225

Attachments

• 20230313_132719.jpg
    20230313_132719.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230313_132719.jpg
    20230313_132719.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 19