• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Atlas II tcase 3.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageBurro

City: Central point oregon
Price: $ 2500

Selling my atlas 3.8. Has less than 200 easy miles.
Decided to go w 5.0:1.

Currently mated to 4r70w. Shld fit any standard ford 31 spline. Has 1310 yokes w standard speedo. comes w clocking adapter that I didnt use and speedo cable.

I'm keeping shifters since I bent them to fit.

Also likely to be selling professionally rebuilt driveshafts. still kicking around price on those.

Attachments

• 20210614_194809.jpg
    20210614_194809.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

thanks will do. If I get home early enough tonight, I'll take some measurements.

BruiserOutdoors

Hey Bruiser,
Sorry, no it's not. I do love the 4r70w and US shift controller... but aaaalmost pulled the trigger on 6r80. I was reminded that's far from being in my budget this year and just as important - I barely have enough time to finish the projects i've already started.
tempting setup with the 4r70w, for another rig.

6r80w swap has set my build back at least a year if not more and some serious coin. I heard it's worth it but a missed winter in this great snowpack we have, stings more than usual.

good luck with the sale. I waited 9 months for my atlas!

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

6r80w swap has set my build back at least a year if not more and some serious coin. I heard it's worth it but a missed winter in this great snowpack we have, stings more than usual.

Thank you. Sorry thats a bummer.

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Thank you. Sorry thats a bummer.

btw.... I just got the 5:1 atlas - which is why I'm selling the 3.8 now. Even though it's been installed for almost two years- I dont think it has 100-200 miles on it. The bronco has been in garage for seemingly continuous state of upgrades and changes of direction since then. Advanced must be getting caught up- I think my order took about 4 months. When I bought the 3.8, my axles had 5.89 gears. My new 1 tons have 5.38 - so 5:1 made more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.