• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anti seize lubricant

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
In off topic we’ve had a great time with anti seize being a mess to deal with. I’ve discovered an application product that it made me think of that needs to be shared. This stick is awesome, dials up and down so you can expose just the right amount and you don’t have to touch it. When finished dial it back down, put the cap on it and it’s safe to put in the tool box for the next opportunity to use it
1721443786725.png

hunter1

Contributor
Loc.
Maryville, Tn
Use this and the silver loctite anti-seize all the time at work. Both are great products in the push up tubes.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Been using that stuff for years. Does good. But if you really need as much anti seize as possible, can't beat the messy brush on stuff.

They also make the lipstick tubes of thread lock and pipe dope. I use those as well.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I believe in lubing the pins on my equipment every 10 hours. Usta use the synthetics until the price went through the roof. Now I use the Molly stuff. 💩 gets everywhere! Didn’t mind the pretty red and blue stuff butt this black stuff is a mess. Over 50 zerks on the skid steer with the hoe on it. Add the squirts from hydraulic quick connects and cleanup of me and the machine is a project.

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
If I want grease on my body where I didn’t know it could get I just need to walk by our back hoe😖
I believe in lubing the pins on my equipment every 10 hours. Usta use the synthetics until the price went through the roof. Now I use the Molly stuff. 💩 gets everywhere! Didn’t mind the pretty red and blue stuff butt this black stuff is a mess. Over 50 zerks on the skid steer with the hoe on it. Add the squirts from hydraulic quick connects and cleanup of me and the machine is a project.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Even if you wear gloves you will end up grabbing something that you grabbed with greasy gloves while crawling around the machine or where grease oozed out.

Another favorite is my dewalt power grease gun has a pressure relief that releases a blob that will end up on your pants or shoes.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In off topic we’ve had a great time with anti seize being a mess to deal with. I’ve discovered an application product that it made me think of that needs to be shared. This stick is awesome, dials up and down so you can expose just the right amount and you don’t have to touch it. When finished dial it back down, put the cap on it and it’s safe to put in the tool box for the next opportunity to use it
View attachment 928476
Is the stick small enough to go up under someones door handle like the bottle brush. 1721595537297.png

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And then there is Tef Gel......we use the heck out of that stuff in our marine equipment.