• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trailer Queen

5.0 (stock) AOD 4-speed Auto Advanced Adapted to D20 stock case. Vintage Air, Lokar shifter, Lifted, WH springs, Radial Arm drop, more small tweaks than I can list here. Frame-off Resto. with a more perfect Paint job than my SEMA Camaro. Every part powd
Name
Trailer Queen
Year
Information
Nothing Fancy here, 15x10 Aluminum Wheels (look pro-comp'ish) and low end mud terrain knock offs 33"
Make
Ford
Model
Bronco
Color
Lambo Blue
History
5.0 (stock) AOD 4-speed Auto Advanced Adapted to D20 stock case. Vintage Air, Lokar shifter, Lifted, WH springs, Radial Arm drop, more small tweaks than I can list here. Frame-off Resto. with a more perfect Paint job than my SEMA Camaro. Every part powdercoated and every nut/bolt Gold Cad. Plated. I'm afraid to get a scratch on it, so it's a Beach Cruiser for now

Modifications

Exterior Mods
5.0 Stock Crate engine (fitted w/'93 HO setup). Built AOD. Stock/rebuilt F/R Dana and Ford 9" w/Discs. Locker in front, TrueTrack in rear 4:11's/F/R
Interior Mods
Lee Manufacturing/Sun Valley, CA Gear Box 14:1 (3 turns lock/lock). Wild Horses 4 or 6" - I didn't lift it so i don't know for sure..... Has more shocks than it needs but looks good. **Every Bronco should have Lee rebuild their stock gear box!! It was under $500 for new ratio and all internals**
Drivetrain Mods
Perfect 9.999 Paint, must have been block sanded for a month! Stock bumpers, I'm not going to put all the cool stuff, winches on this etc. just to drive it around the street (like all the other's I see here in SoCal) and not use the equipment. It is what it is and not trying to be anything but a street cruiser.
Suspension Mods
Low back race buckets up front, stock rear seat, all interior panels painted as nice as outside. Blue piping on seats to match, Lokar Shifter makes this automatic trans more poser since its not a manual! Its so nice to drive on streets, would probably kill it off road if I had the stones to take it there and ding paint.
Wheels and Tires
Not much else. After upgrading rear to a TrueTrac (from a locker) and rebuilding the steering gear box with no play and modern ratio - this truck drives perfect, turn-key w/5.0 injection, smooth trans, and basically a really really clean old truck. I take my '72 Blazer off road since it's a beat up old pig - this Ford had been pampered since 1977 and living in the desert, and now is "the queen."
41862-862209.jpg 41862-862210.jpg 41862-862211.jpg 41862-862212.jpg 41862-862213.jpg 41862-862214.jpg 41862-862215.jpg 41862-862216.jpg 41862-862217.jpg 41862-862218.jpg 41862-862219.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Jethro13
Views
Last update

More in Members' Garage

More from Jethro13

• Ol'Yeller
    West Coast Bronco's suspension, un-cut original paint, f'94 Bronco...