• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WHOA

Name
WHOA
Year
Information
traded my old turbos for American alum. slots. 10.50x31x15 B.F.Gs
Make
Ford
Model
Bronco
Color
White over faded Lite Blue

Modifications

Exterior Mods
90's roller cam block with 68 adj. rocker arm close chamber heads. Eldbrock manifold 600 Holley, Headers C4 PS, (to fast of a box to be lookin for that dropped smoke going down the frwy) PB 4 wheel disk and the usual stuff. D 20 twin stick. 350 gears L/Slip 9" rear, n still got the open Dana 30 up front.
Interior Mods
Duff 2 1/2 in front coils. Wild Horses 2 1/2 in 10 leaf pack in the rear with 70/30 Duff shocks on the corners
Drivetrain Mods
pretty tired n faded, like its owner. old fiberglass rear flairs. Bumpers made outta old SCH 80 steam line. Spare tire carrier taken from a Big Bronco that the B.P. caught in the sand dunes yrs ago running dope and my buddy said come get it before they tossed a road flare in it. Modified it to fit.
Suspension Mods
Rough as the outside. Front seats came outta a Connie, driver side full power (they were in it when I got it). Fold n tumble rear seat from Tom's Bronco. Smithy Built Roll Bar. carpet kit from K-Bar-S (someone must remember them)
Wheels and Tires
Dual battery set up.New wiring harness from Cen Tech, after I had to drive home from Prescott one night with one tail light, no blinkers, the tack light to give an guess of my speed and a flash light to check the fuel level. Still got vacuum wipers though, it don't rain much in Yuma.
61316-867130.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
AzRedneck
Views
Last update