• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wifes Colt

Bought this for my wife as a stock suspended rust free solid 75 with a disc brake upgrade.. . It's still hers but out of control
Name
Wifes Colt
Year
Information
17" Walker Evans powder coated black with 35" BFGs
Make
Ford
Model
Bronco
Color
sorta Red
Packages
Should I know this?
History
Bought this for my wife as a stock suspended rust free solid 75 with a disc brake upgrade.. . It's still hers but out of control

Modifications

Exterior Mods
302 stock with cam at 4 deg adv, Exploder front dress, a recurved stock dist and MSD box, 85 Mustang 4bbl intake and a 4100 carb, BCB headers and 2 into 1 exhaust.. . C4 with Hughes deep pan custom cooling lines to a aux cooler with fan and radiator cooler.. . Tru track 4.56 9" and an ARB 4.56 Dana 44.
Interior Mods
4" BCB coils and 9 pack leafs, Fox shocks 4 bypass front and triple bypass out back, WCB 12" extended arms track bar riser and heim steering gear. . . Hydroboost and front GM discs for whooh power.
Drivetrain Mods
Ugly paint as of now. Custom bumpers and a hydro mile marker winch.
Suspension Mods
WCB family cage, stock dash with radio delete 10" center console and my custom stereo install
Wheels and Tires
Still in the process of a complete rewire and heater box rebuild.
30475-856505.jpg

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
fetorino
Views
Last update

More in Members' Garage