• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Looking for an inexpensive Bronco holiday gift? Consider a Bronco History Book!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Fellow CB Members:

Our trucks are getting more expensive all the time, but Bronco-themed holiday gifts don't need to be! If you haven't purchased a copy of "Ford Bronco, An Illustrated History of Ford's Legendary 4x4" for yourself or the Bronco person in your life, now 'tis the season.

It's available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Ford-Bronco-History-Fords-Legendary/dp/1613254148

Or for just a few dollars more, you can purchase a personalized, signed copy from the author (me). If you're interested in that option, please send $35 via Paypal to toddz69@cox.net and PM me your mailing information. I ship the books via Media Mail so please order by December 10th or thereabouts to ensure it arrives in time to make it under the tree. If you don't have PayPal and would prefer to pay by check or money order, please send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Here's a review on the book by longtime off road journalist Moses Ludel:

https://www.4wdmechanix.com/book-review-ford-bronco-a-history-of-fords-legendary-4x4/

The book has received 24/24 5 star reviews on Amazon and I know many of you have purchased it and enjoyed it - thank you!

Todd Z.

Attachments

• Bronco book.JPG
    Bronco book.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 43

techlaf

Contributor
I got your book as an early Christmas present last week. Very well written and organized. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will keep it prominently displayed on the book shelf for quick reference. It’s certainly a fine accomplishment to be proud of as it may become THE Bronco reference book for years to come.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thank you all for the kind words!

Todd Z.

andyp

Contributor
This is really a great book. Like House said, highly recommended.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GREAT job with the book Todd....reading it now and very informative!!

BradinEDH

Contributor
Todd, I received your book for Christmas. I started reading it and LOVE it. Great job with the details, information and it is cool to see photos that I have not seen before in other Bronco books. I highly recommend it, Two Thumbs up!
BradinEDH

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Todd, I received your book for Christmas. I started reading it and LOVE it. Great job with the details, information and it is cool to see photos that I have not seen before in other Bronco books. I highly recommend it, Two Thumbs up!
BradinEDH

Thank you Brad! Glad you like it.

I am happy to report that my publisher is going to do a second printing of the book.

Todd Z.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Thanks Todd, I got the book. Amazon delivered it same day! Looking forward to reading this.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bumping this to the top - Father's Day is just around the corner and perhaps you (or your Dad) don't have a copy of the book yet. I have plenty in stock ready to ship!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bumping this to the top again for the Holidays. No special pricing, but holding the same pricing for the past 4 years despite massive inflation the past few years! In stock and ready to ship! Signed by the author and cheaper than Amazon!

Todd Z.