• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN Thoughts on this CB.com t-shirt design?

What do you think of the new shirt logo?

• Yes, I'd be interested in buying shirts w/ this logo

Votes: 59 69.4%
  • No, not really my style

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • I'd prefer to see the old Flag or Black/Blue designs available again

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

broncobusted

How about one in black with some x's behind the L. Some of us like another american classic as well HD. 😁

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
With the third voting option, I would like to see what it looked like before I make a choice.

Bronco4x4

I also like the idea of a pocket T with small logo in front and larger graphic on back. Also heavy weight in dk. green or navy blue. I voted yes. Suggest putting a larger image of the EB below the ClassicBronco logo. One last thing, the graphic should be light weight. I bought some EB vendor shirts and the graphic feels like tape and are not comfortable. Of course, designing/organizing this stuff isn't easy and we do appreciate your efforts. Whatever you come up with should be fine. Thank you.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Graphic is good, but I prefer smaller graphics on the front, larger on the back.

Ditto. Never liked the graphic on the front. Small graphic on front, big one on back.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I dont like the blah brown and mustard colors and i want it printed on the back of shirt with classics bronco.com boob label

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I like the red mud colored moab shirts. Blends with what lands on my muffen top.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Put it on a v-neck for all of us hipsters out here! I have bought merchandise many times (as a musician), and it's worth it to get it on a nice quality t shirt that doesn't fit like a box.

PM me if you need any help. I have a friend that has a company that does this for a living and he does a great job and uses great materials.

76BroncoPete

I like the new logo on the green shirt, but I also really like the old black shirt too. I would vote for both if possible.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got them things printed yet. ����

tennessee toy

Loc.
Dyersburg, TN
Love the logo. Won't buy a shirt with large graphic on the front. Needs to be on the back. Pocket logo only on front of shirts or nothing at all

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Agree...large on back small on front with a pocket!!! Most of us older guys have glasses and need a place to keep them handy. Lol

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. There were a lot of good suggestions. Some I can accommodate and some I can't.

I'm going to offer the new brown "retro" log in t-shirts, long sleeve & sweatshirts. I'll also do the black/blue design again (black t-shirts, long sleeve & sweatshirts).

On all shirts you can pick whether you want the logo on the front or back. After talking to my print guy there won't be time this year to add a small logo on the front, so it will be just the large logo on front or back; your choice.

Also, I won't be offering pocket shirts because they don't come in the same colors as the non-pocket shirts. And only certain color shirts work with the brown logo. Dark colors like reds, navy, black, etc. just don't look good with the brown.

How the shirts fit is really subjective, so the only thing I can do is use a popular brand and hope you have one in your closet you can compare to. In the past I've used the Hanes Beefy-T, which are 6.1 oz. They held up very well, but I always felt they were a little heavy. So this year I'm trying the Gildan Ultra Cotton. They're just a bit lighter at 6.0 oz, but the ones I have in my closet have stayed softer over the years as compared to the Hanes.

If anyone isn't happy with the shirts just let me know and I'll take them back.

I just put the order form up tonight, including 2019 calendars and shirts.
http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

Thanks again!

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Excellent! Just ordered the calendar and three shirts. Thx!

I would have ordered the black shirt but the short sleeves on the image look to be the "too short" I was referring to earlier.