• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Ford EFI System

Status
Not open for further replies.

77broncodriver

Hey all,

I am wanting to sell my ford efi system to upgrade to a more tune-able system as I want to build my engine up farther, possibly build a stroker.

What is included:

Explorer upper/lower intake
Throttle body
Intake tube
All needed sensors
Stock MAF/ 19lbs injectors and a larger MAF calibrated for 30lbs injectors and the 30lbs injectors (I have heads/cam so upgraded to larger injectors)
MSD ready to run billet distributor (the tfi unit on this is far more reliable than the ford unit)
Throttle cable
Fuel rail
A9L computer? I have the auto trans computer, I think this is the one.
RJM engine harness

I am probably missing a few things but you would just need to get a fuel pump and plumb a return fuel line and you will be ready to go! I might actually have the in line fuel pump that I took off when I got an EFI fuel tank. If I can find it then you will just need to plumb the return!

I still have it all on the bronco so if anyone in the area wants to hear it run on my bronco and take it for a drive I will keep it on until I find a buyer.

You can reach me on here or call/text me at (831) 809-2746

Thanks,
Evan

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 160

JGO

Contributor
Hey all,

I am wanting to sell my ford efi system to upgrade to a more tune-able system as I want to build my engine up farther, possibly build a stroker.

What is included:

Explorer upper/lower intake
Throttle body
Intake tube
All needed sensors
Stock MAF/ 19lbs injectors and a larger MAF calibrated for 30lbs injectors and the 30lbs injectors (I have heads/cam so upgraded to larger injectors)
MSD ready to run billet distributor (the tfi unit on this is far more reliable than the ford unit)
Throttle cable
Fuel rail
A9L computer? I have the auto trans computer, I think this is the one.
RJM engine harness

I am probably missing a few things but you would just need to get a fuel pump and plumb a return fuel line and you will be ready to go! I might actually have the in line fuel pump that I took off when I got an EFI fuel tank. If I can find it then you will just need to plumb the return!

I still have it all on the bronco so if anyone in the area wants to hear it run on my bronco and take it for a drive I will keep it on until I find a buyer.

You can reach me on here or call/text me at (831) 809-2746

Thanks,
Evan
In my opinion the best most tunable system is close to what you already have! EFI GUY out of Colorado will send you a tuning setup and work on your tune in the evenings sending improved files every day until its perfect! The best performing engine I have built utilized a similar Mustang based computer. The whole process and chip cost very little. I ended up at around 430HP/550ft lb of perfect idling power!

OP
OP
77broncodriver

77broncodriver

In my opinion the best most tunable system is close to what you already have! EFI GUY out of Colorado will send you a tuning setup and work on your tune in the evenings sending improved files every day until its perfect! The best performing engine I have built utilized a similar Mustang based computer. The whole process and chip cost very little. I ended up at around 430HP/550ft lb of perfect idling power!

I have talked with EFI Guy about tuning mine to dial it in and that is still on the table, but I really like the idea of being able to mess with the tune myself with the new Edelbrock EFI system.

If no one wants this setup I will probably just stick with it, I am just interested in trying some new technology.

BanditBronco

You can keep the system you have and run a Megasquirt PNP computer and tune it yourself with free software. The computer plugs right into your harness but has 0 stock ford stuff inside. It changes to a speed density set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.