View Single Post
Old 02/14/14, 08:37 PM   #1
admin's Avatar
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...

Phoenix, AZ
Joined: Jan 01
Posts: 6,215

My Gallery
Rules about selling products (t-shirts, mugs, etc.) You need to become a Vendor

If you create items to sell here in the forums you need to become a Vendor. This applies to things like T-shirts, hats, mugs, parts you fabricate in quantity, etc. Basically any time you are producing items for sale you need to become a Vendor. Being a Vendor allows you to sell either in the Classifieds forum or the Vendor forum.

Click here for info and pricing on upgrading your membership to Vendor status. There's a 3 month price specifically designed for those who are only doing this once, like a run of t-shirts.

The classifieds are free to members selling individual used items. It's when you produce an item for sale that you cross over into the commercial category.

Bronco clubs are exempt from this rule when selling club merchandise (shirts, calendars, etc.)


Last edited by admin; 02/14/14 at 08:52 PM..

Jon Hanna
'72 Bronco, stock 302 2V, NP435 4 speed, Chevy discs, PS, 3 1/2" susp lift + 2" body lift, 33"x12.50-15 BFG KM2's, 4.11 gears (D44 and Ford 9")
admin is offline  
Page generated in 0.38277 seconds with 58 queries