• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 1973 Ford Bronco

1973steve

Loc.
Croydon, Pa.
For sale is a 1973 Bronco with 302/3sp with title in hand. The frame has been cleaned and paint with Rust proof paint [Chassis Black]. the body is bad {rust] all over every part. 9in rear and Dana 44 disc brake set-up on the front. Tons of extra parts. $5000.00
1987 Ford Mustang 302 HO rebuilt with Explorer accessories [all receipts]
Complete EFI Explorer injection [wiring, ECM and more]
C4 Trans with Dana 20
two complete doors
Power Steering Box
Extra Driveshafts
and more to see

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/d/croydon-1973-ford-bronco/6903518400.html

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
well that sux no response.. might be a pretty good quick build for someone..

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Helluva good start, I would be in divorce court if I brought that home lol, still trying to finish mine. :cry:

Tdels14

He won't respond to anyone.

That sucks, I did get one response from him through the CL email last night saying the vins match, but nothing else. originally told him i would set up shipping and would like to make this happen but he didnt mention anything about making a deal.

Tdels14

well dam, hopefully someone is able to get this and bring it back to life. Thanks for the info and stopping me from holding my breath on this one.