• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 1974 Bronco SOLD>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Well thinking of selling the 74, not using it to what I thought I would.
Here is a short list of the relativly new low milage items I have done since I picked it up.
rebult 302 (306), rebulit C-4 resealed transfer case Still have drips:mad:. <1200 miles on her since. New front disk conversion, new rear bearings and whell cylinders, proportinaing valve, has PB, PS. new body bushing, window felts and vent window rubbers, front windshild and seal, front and rear Beard seats with 4 point belts, new SS gas lines, Alum radiator, radius bushings, 2 1/2 front coils with 3 1/2 rear spings with some leaf removes to level it up, Twin stick.
carpet, custom front bumper, Moved glove box over so will open with rollbar.

I have cut some rust out and made and migged in patch panels, the PO just layed front floor pans over the old ones. In az not a big deal but if you live in a big rust belt would replace them.
Will need windshild wiper moter and linkage, I still have the arms.

She runs a little warm while sitting in Tucson summer trafic 210 ish but cools down to 192 ish very quickly, I will be running her through the state emission s\test for the second time next week (Its due for the test not Doing it again). it will pass with no issues.

I have a fast trac soft top from STC which was new when I put it on and has rarly been in the sun. and i rate it a 9 out of 1-10 since i put it on. Currently have a beat up hard top on now that I was gong to paint and fix up and still have the soft top.
Also have a old roof rack to go with it as well

paint is ok for a driver not the best body has the parking lot dings and the doors have some wave but they dont show up in the pictures.

thinking about 7000.00 as she sits will consider most offers;D

Search garage paint to find some pics and here are some more.
dsc04861.jpg

dsc04863c.jpg

mixedbag156.jpg

dsc04116dj0.jpg

dsc04539vbf.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
cap35b

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
nope, not unless someone else is trying to sell it. I live in tucson and the farthest I will put it on craigs list is Pheonix.

OP
OP
cap35b

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Here is a quick pic with the hard top on. I am working on it now to paint. It will have a yellow top and white sides to match the body paint.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Horse'sAz

Honestly I think a plain white top would be better, it looks good the way it is even though yellow is not my favorite color.

I have been eye'n your CL posting and thinking about driving down to the Old Pueblo to check her out. Do you do paint work professionally (or semi)?

OP
OP
cap35b

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Now that I think about it (and after a quick photo shop) I will just repaint it the some white body color.

Thanks for the Ideas.

Hey bronco good buy on your new truck it looks nice.

Horse, where you at??,
It was on craigs list then it got flagged for something, I just need to repost it. I think something is going on because A few post up Jperry said it was posted over in Cali which I have never put it over there.
As far as my paint it is not professional by any means as I have long ago sold all my paint gear. I would say it is a decent 10 footer. Ha

BRONCO_POWER

Loc.
Southern Arizona
Thank you. I hope you can sell yours. I've posted stuff on Craigslist and it gets flagged, I think people do it when they can't afford whatever is being sold.

Horse'sAz

Hi Cap, I am in Phoenix and I saw that your CL post was from the 3rd, but I thought the one I had seen before was later - maybe that was the one that was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.