• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Windshield glass size

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Anyone know the " Accepted / agreed on " size of the glass for the Windshield?
I put new glass in the '68 fifteen years ago and I seem to remember it was a little small to fit snugly in the seal or in the new seal we installed with paint about 5-6 years ago. I'm pulling the windshield and seal for some paint issues and want to put in correct size glass.

fasteddy

I just pulled my original glass out of the 66 and it measures 1' 4.5" wide from top to bottom and 4' 8.25" long. Might want to compare and take your best shot at fitting.
Hope this helps.

Ratclge

windshield

I will get mine wed,i had it cut 53 3/4 across top, 56 1/8 in on bottom, 16 1/2in tall. I got these from the forum,based off my measurements from the frame & rubber seal it should be good,it will be a few days b4 i put it in.

OP
OP
S

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Thanx for the info
I found those 53 3/4 X 56 1/8" X 16 1/2" dimensions on another site - so that's what I'll go with .