• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCB's new top

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Post steal: Bax it took a phone call from my buddy who is the Chief of Police to Paypal to get my case reopened and this time not denied. I am still a doubting my luck, but will be excited if it does go through and this will give me a chance to still get a top too!.

Dogdare

Chuck,

FYI. Wanted to let you know that I can't find your soft top on your online store. When I go the the Exterior, Soft Top page, all I see are Light Force ights. Probably can't afford to buy one right now, and I come back to this thread to find the link, but I want to make sure others can find it easily.

Herb

Dogdare

It's not the link is this message topic that's not working for me, it's trying to find the top in your online store. Of course, I guess it could be becasue of some stupid firewall stuff here at work....

I just checked again, at http://www.bcbroncos.com/store/ then went to Exterior, then went to Soft Top. I even refreshed the screen (F5), and still got nothing but the LightForce lights. I'll check on my home computer tonight.

Herb

[edit: same thing on my home computer]

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Me too. Chucks site is lots of fun sometimes. He knows it.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
It looks great, is it really $800 bucks better than a Bestop? I am jus wondering, that is a signifigant difference. I could buy two Bestops and leave on eon the shelf for a couple years... Great design though, looks very tough.

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Maybe, maybe not. It depends on what you want. My top uses stock door, windshield and bed rail rubber. All of the parts are replaceable. The top will support a roof rack. My top will not rattle. My top does not have a hoop passing through the side windows to scratch up the side window. My top is made in the USA and you can order them in 20 colors. You can even mix the colors like maybe blue top and white sides/back or whatever. The canvas is a hi quality product called Top Gun. So I guess if you like the looks of both tops about the same it comes down to one question "does the above make enough difference for you to pay the extra?". If you like the looks of one over the other price should have little to do with your choice because you will have to look at it everyday.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
After seeing this top in person it is my belief it is the only hardtop replacing soft top on the market. Well worth the dough IMHO.

Mick

Dogdare

Chuck,

I'm not ready to buy yet (meaning I don't have the cash yet), but future options for you to consider would be side and rear panels with bug screen material, and side and rear panels with window net (racing net) material.

Herb

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I think we can do that now, if I could get in touch with the sew shop. They are in Houston and I have not been able to contect them sense Ike.

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
if you are in that area please do. Sorry for the responce delay, I am in CA and just got the laptop working

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i'll be up that way wednesday getting my forklift certification, i'll go by there. i'll call your cell and let you know.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Found the link of the original bc top with the 1/2 cab option we were talking about. That version
was awesoome.