• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Up for sale is a complete set up to add serpentine belt drive to your Early Bronco. All pieces have been grit blasted and painted with engine paint. Nicely detailed and ready to install on your truck. See pic for more detail. This is a very nice upgrade. No more belt squeal or thrown belts. Alternator (not included) is capable of providing more charging power than stock Bronco and p.s. pump is improved as well. Clutch fan is yet another improvement or can go Taurus electric fans (not included) as you have more clearance to the radiator. See awesome tech article for details of the installation.
https://classicbroncos.com/tech/explorer-5-0-serpentine-accessory-drive-belt-conversion

This set up includes all the unique attaching bolts. Timing pointer also included. The idler pulleys all spin nicely. The fan clutch has no noticeable wobble and no evidence of leaks from the p.s. pump. Also included is a piece of the hi pressure power steering hose to get started with that hook up. Partial alternator harness also provided. As these came from salvage yard no guarantee can be made. That said, there are no obvious defects or known problems.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Set up does not include the a.c. compressor, alternator or water pump, as you would most likely replace them anyway. Why pay to ship them?
Price is $325 + shipping. Paypal works (friends and family) or money order too.
thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 558
OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Yep, finishing one up now. PM me a zip code and I can get you a total.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
all PM's replied to. Got a couple in stock getting cleaned up now...

rtooze

I received my parts on Friday. Everything looks great. Don was easy to deal with and got my stuff to me quickly.

Thank you, Sir.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Yes, yes I do.
PM me a zip code and I can send you a to your door price...

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
supply is a bit tight right now but may have something in near future... can add you to the waiting list if you want.

5point0Toyota

I have the dampener, timing cover, and waterpump. Would you be interested in selling a partial kit? The 2 brackets, a PS pulley, and PS reservoir? I also could do with them being "as pulled". I have the means to sandblast them.