• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yuck.... :( what a sad thing to put on that nice EB LOL :-X:-X:cool::cool:;D;D

I did that for you ;D need not worry I didn't leave it on. Living in the heart of Rebel country that could be dangerous ;)

Feller down the road put a Tn. Vols rap around his mailbox and boy was that stupid. Lasted about 6 months and whole box got taken out.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I did that for you ;D need not worry I didn't leave it on. Living in the heart of Rebel country that could be dangerous ;)

Feller down the road put a Tn. Vols rap around his mailbox and boy was that stupid. Lasted about 6 months and whole box got taken out.

LMAO, damn rednecks and their football right

I can see that happening though

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
270 ---- 82

Happy Friday everyone and Happy Veterans day to all the fellow Vets. Past, Present, Future...

Status
Not open for further replies.