• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Chrome Push Bar Grill Guard with Light Tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinch

Used chrome push bar / grill guard, with light tabs.

This one is weathered, and has some rust spots, etc. See the pics.

It will require some fitting to get it to mount. Not all the holes line up using bumper bolts. Tried to show that in the pics. I drilled out the stock bumper in the pic to get it to mount easier.

If your bumper is a reproduction it may require more work to get it to mount. The bumpers on my current Bronco are reproductions from TBP, and the holes are more off than on the stock bumper pictured. I didn't want to drill them so I'd have to weld tabs that are longer on top. Decided to stick with the bumperettes instead.

It will ship boxed at 33 lbs.; dimensions boxed are 33 x 22 x 7 inches.

Thanks.

Attachments

• barA.jpg
    barA.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 55
  • barB.jpg
    barB.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 54
  • barC.jpg
    barC.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 46
  • barD.jpg