• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

how to update signature?

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Hey folks, some suggested I update my signature so it would be easier for all to offer advice. Sounds like a good idea? Would you mind letting me know where to do that? I looked in the profile section but didn't find anything.

Thank you!

Brett

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey folks, some suggested I update my signature so it would be easier for all to offer advice. Sounds like a good idea? Would you mind letting me know where to do that? I looked in the profile section but didn't find anything.

Thank you!

Brett

get it all figured out Brett..?

OP
OP
B

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Got it! But I had to linit it...this is what I had in mind but obviously too long!
Hello all,
I can really use some advice on how to mount a stone stock front passenger’s seat in my 1974 Explorer. The original seats are gone, and it has gone through two sets of ‘other’ seats, one of the Chinese race buckets and another set of foxbody mustang seats. I really want to bring it back to stock..but I am concerned about the mounting. Do I have the right holes? Are they in the right place? Complicating things is that the section of the floor has been replaced by a non-Bronco shop and I don’t know if they put the mounting holes in the right location. The centerline of the holes from the crease in the tunnel is dead on 10 inches, but the crease from the seat platform to the center of the two holes is just over 12.25 inches.
I don’t know how the rear of the seat is supposed to mount. I see two holes back there with bolts that thread in…not sure if that is for the footman loop though.
I don’t have my front seats yet (shout out to Bronco Hut!) but I have a mobile welder coming soon and hope to have everything lined up before the seats come. Maybe this is not a reality….but thought I would check with you all experts.

1974 Explorer Duff front coils BC rear pack stock ride height. Rebuilt axles with WH super 9 big bearing housing. 31" BFG AT. 1991 Fox Mustang 306 built by Coast High Performance with ported E7 heads and ported stock intake. Lentech AOD with electronic OD delete valve body. JB Fab twin stick. New floor pans but otherwise a rust free california rig. Custom dash with radio delete, AC mounts in dash (vintage air unit under dash) Centech wiring harness with Dakota Digital VHX cluster. Balie Bilt Cage.Hanson Front Bumper with 9000 lb winch and light array like Vincent Chase had.

Remaining bugs to sort out before making it pretty:
1. Mount Passenger seat! Weld up a few small holes
2. Prep, paint, and dynamat tub
3. Properly wire accessories
4. Change Throttle cable and TV cable to stock
5. Connect Twin sticks back to T Case (pull trans again!!! shop forgot to connect :mad:
6.Fix plumbing of rear brake line to axle (too long?)
7. Fix plumbing of fuel lines-shop left it touching exhaust :mad:
8. Have AC shop make a new liquid line-one from kit rubs the distributor :mad: