• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 66-67 seat belt bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m looking for two or more 66-67 seat belt bolts.

Thanks Jeff

Attachments

• 04D02E5F-90EB-4976-A059-08E6A0252A15.jpg
    04D02E5F-90EB-4976-A059-08E6A0252A15.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 67

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'll go thru my stash and see what I have. I have several driver or above sets.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I am in the process of having the 66 angled seat belt anchors made. My fabricator has done one and it is spot on. I'll have to get them chromed. I should have a few extra.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So you guys know my Amish upholstery can put new belting on seatbelts. He is extremely fair on price! If you need some done let me know!

Thanks Jeff

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
So you guys know my Amish upholstery can put new belting on seatbelts. He is extremely fair on price! If you need some done let me know!

Thanks Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I've collected all the correct buckles,clips, and with the new anchors, I'll be needing his info soon.
Terry

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Jeff, I've collected all the correct buckles,clips, and with the new anchors, I'll be needing his info soon.
Terry

Honestly just send me the belts you want done and I’ll make a special trim up there. I personally him to do 4 pairs and he knocks them out while I wait. Are you going to need them before Super Celebration or I bring them with your skid plates?

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Honestly just send me the belts you want done and I’ll make a special trim up there. I personally him to do 4 pairs and he knocks them out while I wait. Are you going to need them before Super Celebration or I bring them with your skid plates?

It depends on when I can get the anchors made and chromed. It will probably be after SC, But will definitely go that route.
Thanks
Terry

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It depends on when I can get the anchors made and chromed. It will probably be after SC, But will definitely go that route.
Thanks
Terry

Hey Terry my fabricator already makes the seat brackets too. This is the stainless steel version but he can make it in carbon to be chromed. If you don’t want to pursue your own brackets I could have my fabricator make up enough sets for us?

Also this is how my Amish guy’s belting looks.

Thanks Jeff

Attachments

• D084839C-4FA7-47E8-87BD-53AD06DBFDC7.jpg
    D084839C-4FA7-47E8-87BD-53AD06DBFDC7.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 55

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hey Terry my fabricator already makes the seat brackets too. This is the stainless steel version but he can make it in carbon to be chromed. If you don’t want to pursue your own brackets I could have my fabricator make up enough sets for us?

Also this is how my Amish guy’s belting looks.

Thanks Jeff

Wow those are sharp!

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow those are sharp!

Thanks! It does help having good buckles start with. I haven’t figured out the trick with restoring the buckle itself. But I’m working on that one too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.