• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The RPM Garage is now a full time venture!

rpmgarage22

Thank you to James Duff Inc. for the last 5+ years!

The RPM Garage is now full time.

Thanks to you, the Bronco Community… and the support of Suzy, Judy, Jim, and Michael Duff…along with all of the James Duff staff, my shop has grown to a level of self-sufficiency. I opened The RPM Garage as a "side business" in 1998, with ambitions of it becoming full time. I am proud that this time has come.

I offer restomods, and build quality "drivers". From tune-ups to complete builds, I can build you a Bronco that you will be proud to own, with superior ride quality, predictable handling, and excellent braking characteristics.

Please email or PM me for shop openings.

Thank you for your consideration!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great to hear Mike! I just drove down from KY and met the people of Duff's about two weeks ago, we'll have to come down and check out your shop soon. Again great to hear and I'm sure you'll do great.

Norm
Winchester, KY

OP
OP
rpmgarage22

rpmgarage22

Great to hear Mike! I just drove down from KY and met the people of Duff's about two weeks ago, we'll have to come down and check out your shop soon. Again great to hear and I'm sure you'll do great.

Norm
Winchester, KY

Thank you, Norm! I look forward to seeing you!