• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my Wife wants to go topless

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
TBP 3.5” suspension lift. 33-10.50-15 mud terrains.

Thanks. Mines very similar at 2.5" SL, 1" BL, and the same size tires wheels. Hers looks so much better with pure SL. I didn't realize it would make so much difference.

Y'all ever bring both to Super Celebration? I believe I've seen your Special Decor, but I don't recall seeing hers. That said, we have only been to the last two.

OP
OP
Tugross302

Tugross302

Y'all ever bring both to Super Celebration? I believe I've seen your Special Decor, but I don't recall seeing hers. That said, we have only been to the last two.[/QUOTE]

Last year I brought my Nickstrix built copper bronco. Year before I brought my special decor. This year was supposed to be this ‘76 red one. Hers is actually a ‘68 halfcab that I’m slowly working on. Maybe we’ll bring it in a year or two