• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MY order has been processed

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I took the plunge and ordered a new Bronco. I drove two different ones and then let my wife drive one and that sealed the deal. The new bronco will be for her. We will trade in our Expedition when the bronco comes in. This is the way I have it so far. I may change a few things.

2022 Bronco Badlands four door
2.7 Ecoboost V6 10 speed auto
Mid Package
standard 33" tires
leather/vinyl seats
floor mats
tow package
Velocity Blue paint.

I may add the sasquatch package but I dont want to add anything to stretch the delivery. and I heard that the Sasquatch package can do that. I dont go crazy with options this will really be a grocery getter with an trip here and there to the mountains or the beach. If I really like I might have to order myself a two door sasquatch all tricked out for off road!

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
You may be right. I guess there is a chance it could be a 2021. But considering what I have seen and heard it looks like it is going to be about 6 months before I get it.

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
So I followed up with my dealer late last week since my order was placed right when ford shut down the online orders it had to be entered by the dealer and I really cant see any order details on the Ford sight. I had not heard anything from him. He responded with a screen shot of the order in the dealers order system, then a screen shot of the bronco order. Well it was completely wrong it was a badlands but wrong motor, trans, trim package, no tow package, and wrong color!! Lucky the bronco was still unscheduled so I went in sat down with him and made the corrections. Funny when he sent me the fist order it said the priority code of 99 than after we made the changes to the order the priority code changed to 19. He said the lower the number the more "priority" it was. Anybody know if that is true? Any idea what a code 19 means?
All the other orders on the screen shot were 19 except for one that said the bronco was produced but even the ones that said scheduled and unscheduled said 19??

Now I guess I just wait. It stinks I cant really see much of the details on the Ford web site but I did get an email from ford about the order being processed and I would get emails on the progress.

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
So I followed up with my dealer late last week since my order was placed right when ford shut down the online orders it had to be entered by the dealer and I really cant see any order details on the Ford sight. I had not heard anything from him. He responded with a screen shot of the order in the dealers order system, then a screen shot of the bronco order. Well it was completely wrong it was a badlands but wrong motor, trans, trim package, no tow package, and wrong color!! Lucky the bronco was still unscheduled so I went in sat down with him and made the corrections. Funny when he sent me the fist order it said the priority code of 99 than after we made the changes to the order the priority code changed to 19. He said the lower the number the more "priority" it was. Anybody know if that is true? Any idea what a code 19 means?
All the other orders on the screen shot were 19 except for one that said the bronco was produced but even the ones that said scheduled and unscheduled said 19??

Now I guess I just wait. It stinks I cant really see much of the details on the Ford web site but I did get an email from ford about the order being processed and I would get emails on the progress.
Priority code 10 through 19 means it can schedule. Priority 99 means "hold, do not schedule".
There is a possibility it could get built this year.

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Priority code 10 through 19 means it can schedule. Priority 99 means "hold, do not schedule".
There is a possibility it could get built this year.

Fingers crossed! ;D Well that actually matches what the salesman said. Nice to here it from someone else. I am trying a dealer I have never used before and really dont trust any of them much but they are right around the block from my office. I usually deal with Preston Ford this dealer is Hetrich.

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I reserved over a year ago, no word.... don't hold your breath....

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
So what does a code "1013-E5 D-4 door advanced 4x4" mean???

Can someone decode this for my friend? Thanks!

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I think that is just the code for the base bronco 4 door.

My order has a very similar code for the first line item.

My order has now been converted to a 2022 and is still a priority code 19.
The price is $825 more than the price on the 2021 order sheet I am not going to make a big fuss about that, every thing has gone up. And it looks like Velocity blue is still a color option. So I am still hoping for a first quarter deliver next year. The dealer I am getting it from is pretty large and it seems like they get Bronco deliveries once a month. But it also seems like they only get Outer Banks models!

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mine been a priority "10" for a while now, as far as I see it being a "10, Means nothing. Im seeing Broncos show up for sale on dealers lots...

SevenT

Contributor
Loc.
Southern Colorado
I think that is just the code for the base bronco 4 door.
My order has a very similar code for the first line item.
My order has now been converted to a 2022 and is still a priority code 19.

What was explained to me is this. Priority Code 10 is the best buildable non-constrained vehicle based on parts. Priority Code 19 is commodity constrained and harder to build. When I started as a 2 Door BD, Squatch, roof rails and tow, it was a 15. When I switched to 2 door BL it stayed 15 because of the top. When I switched to BL 4 door, soft top, High package, it became a 10 and I got built. Stick with it, it is worth it.
Mike

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ORDERED mine last week as well...s door base with the 7 spd and sasquatch package....can't wait

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
Put my order in again for 2022 as well.
2-door Outer Banks, oxford white, 2.7, high pkg, 4.27 gears w/rear locker, and aux. switches.
I'm #35 at my dealer who expects about 100 allocations so hopefully it gets delivered in 2022.

yfz450sew

My dealer told me it would probably take two years to get your rig if you placed an order now. I am guessing they are pushing all existing 21MY orders to 22 and beyond but I hope he was wrong.

TNcoupe

My dealer told me it would probably take two years to get your rig if you placed an order now. I am guessing they are pushing all existing 21MY orders to 22 and beyond but I hope he was wrong.

He's not wrong. My very early reservation 2dr got pushed to 2022 model.

I had a day one reservation, never converted it to an order this year. Had to get some things in order. I placed my order Oct 13 and got an email last night with a build date of 12/13/21 and a VIN. Fingers crossed it don't get pushed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Dam your lucky to get a build date in December after placing an order in October??? I placed mine back in August and havent gotten an email yet. What trim level did you order?