• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 66-68 hard top

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinner

Contributor
Looking for a solid, good driver quality full hard top. Prefer a 66... patina is great... just want it for my half-cab in the winter to haul my bird dogs enclosed. Tired of dog box route ....Hope for local.. but willing to look at anything..

MDSD

Loc.
San Diego, CA
I have a 66 Hard Top that is due to be complete with restoration in August/September. It's already been sand blasted and primed. It came with a U13 that I'm restoring without the top. The problem is that it's in San Diego.

OP
OP
skinner

skinner

Contributor
Still looking.. at this point I'll take any year top!
thanks all
jason

OP
OP
skinner

skinner

Contributor
The search continues... Thank you all for the help thus far... still looking though...

OP
OP
skinner

skinner

Contributor
It has crossed my mind many times since you pulled out of the yard with it!!!

C-Dubb

I found one in decent shape near Savannah that they said was a 66' or 68', just needed painting. I am also looking for a full hard top for my 73' but was wanting to find a direct bolt on. I will get you the link if you are interested.

OP
OP
skinner

skinner

Contributor
PM sent lulu, and C-Dubb, yes sir, it's worth a look....

OP
OP
skinner

skinner

Contributor
Still on the hunt for a top, even if its not a 66-68..any year, decent shape and usable.. thanks much.. got a new white soft top I can trade or trade with cash for anyone looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.