• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Write a tech article, get a FREE t-shirt! (or stickers, or photo upload upgrade)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Re:Write a tech article, get a FREE t-shirt!

Jon, I've responded to your mail. My server been messing up my emails lately and I having been getting what I should be and looks like the ones I sent out is not getting sent....<br> I try again because there was some typos on the article.........

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

If email doesn't work you can always send me an instant message.

jonylost

Loc.
Dallas, Tx

Just about finished with my 203 install write up.......will that count?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

[quote author=jonylost link=board=5;threadid=7081;start=15#68007 date=1032919928]<br>Just about finished with my 203 install write up.......will that count?<br>[/quote]<br><br>Yup, that counts. Assuming of course that you're installing it into an early Bronco. ;D<br><br>Don't forget the pics! Always like lots of pics!

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX

If I post a kick a$$ tire/ gear/ tranny/ tcase/ axle calc that you can post up here (custom, and it rocks) can I be considered for t-shirst status? I got a few really sweet tools that would look good up here.<br><br>thanks. later

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

[quote author=bpassmore link=board=5;threadid=7081;start=15#70283 date=1033584152]<br>If I post a kick a$$ tire/ gear/ tranny/ tcase/ axle calc that you can post up here (custom, and it rocks) can I be considered for t-shirst status? I got a few really sweet tools that would look good up here.<br><br>thanks. later<br>[/quote]<br><br>Let's see the goods and I'll let you know. ;)<br><br>Email me directly with more info.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

FYI I'm doing an article on the BC Broncos 24 gal tank. It should be up this week.<br><br>Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone was thinking about doing one. ;D

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru

Perfect Idea for a tech write up:<br><br>Centech kit install...<br><br>anybody got one?

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA

[quote author=raleigh_bronco link=board=5;threadid=7081;start=15#81001 date=1036689436]<br>Perfect Idea for a tech write up:<br><br>Centech kit install...<br><br>anybody got one?<br>[/quote]<br><br>No, but if you send me one I'll write it up! ;D

B

bert

Dang! I must need a tune-up. I searched this forum last night for this very thing, nothing. So I posted my question in the Test and Help Forum. Wake up this morning and Bang! its right in front of me, with 29 replies. Anyone know how to set the timing on a '57? I will send my article soon. Thanks for a tremedous web-site. Bert

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

Bert, don't feel bad that you didn't find it. It was an old post so you would have had to search pretty far back. I took it off the first page because I was low on t-shirts. :p But I just got a fresh batch made. :)

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al

I think I am about to order my Centech so maybe I will work on writing one for that. That is if someone does not beat me to it. ;D

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
Re:Write a tech article, get a FREE t-shirt! (or stickers, or photo upload upgra

I'd love to write a tech article, not sure on what yet but just give me a day or two.
Request anyone??
thanks
Ben

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Re:Write a tech article, get a FREE t-shirt! (or stickers, or photo upload upgra

[quote author=Bronco Ben link=board=5;threadid=7081;start=30#msg167756 date=1062792502]
I'd love to write a tech article, not sure on what yet but just give me a day or two.
Request anyone??
thanks
Ben
[/quote]

How to pick up chicks in a Bronco. :D

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL

[quote author=thegreatjustino link=board=5;threadid=7081;start=30#msg167758 date=1062793454]
[quote author=Bronco Ben link=board=5;threadid=7081;start=30#msg167756 date=1062792502]
Request anyone??
thanks
Ben
[/quote]

How to pick up chicks in a Bronco. :D
[/quote]

That's easy. Drive it. ;D ;) ;D

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA

Hey Admin, I PMed you about this but thought I should post here. I did a mod to a Smittlybilt interior tube bar so that I could put 3 point harness style seat belts in but so that they were off to the side and allowed easy access to the rear seat. I havent updated my website but theres pics of the mounting tabs we got welded on there. Thanks.

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA

Hey Admin, I PMed you about this but thought I should post here. I did a mod to a Smittlybilt interior tube bar so that I could put 3 point harness style seat belts in but so that they were off to the side and allowed easy access to the rear seat. I havent updated my website but theres pics of the mounting tabs we got welded on there. Thanks.

Attachments

• seatbeltmod.jpg
    seatbeltmod.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 149

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru

Jon,

Just to follow up on the PM that I sent you this morning. I am going to rebuild the steering column in my 76 this week, and have not seen any articles on how that is done. I would be more than happy to take some pictures and share a few thoughts along the way. Is this an article that may be valuable to other people? I would be more than happy to write it up and share it.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru

do it ;)