• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WARN 5687 (Bellevue Winch)

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I have a Bronco winch bumper complete with a WARN 5687 Vintage winch, I did not post this in the for sale section because I first wanted to see if anyone has interest in it. I know they are relatively expensive to buy with controls as they are pretty rare. I am curious, is anyone on here looking for one of these?

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Had one once. Gave it away as a thank you for letting me borrow a trailer. It was tired but worked. Replaced with a more compact modern winch.

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
A Google search has them all over the board from $200-$800 and that's just the winch. I'd like it to go with the said Bronco bumper to someone who will restore it to beauty! I'm looking for offers or trades but I can not ship it. Pick up only in West Palm Beach, Florida

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Photo of Winch

Here's a photo of the set up...

Attachments

• IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 282
OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I'm not exactly sure. I hear they are work horses and lots of guys with Land Cruisers and Toyotas restore them and are proud of them.

mjschneidy

I'd love to restore one and chrome the bumper for my Stroppe but Palm Beach is a long way from Michigan. Probably cost prohibitive.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
It is a cool set up they are a good winch too very strong. I would like to have it like others it is a little to far fetch it if you ever travel north or closer to GA I might be a player and good luck with the sell.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd buy it if you were closer, they are awesome winches. We have one on my sons F150 and I've had them on several Broncos. They are really strong and really fast.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
this is PTO operated?
Can U show some markings (data plates, etc)?
Any in-cab 'paper plates", pic of where the PYO shift lever is?
Thnx, good of U to help document !

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
Oh, OK, saw the wire'n wondered...Kouwell !
Again:
Can U show some markings (data plates, etc)?
Any in-cab 'paper plates", pic of where...anything... is?
Plus a strong felt repeat THNX for documenting anything you do for posterity! Many just throw stuff away...

tody

I have a similar winch with the same setup, also a Warn Belleview type.

Here's a pic of the data plate:
IMG_1197.jpg

This is a pic of the control cables:
IMG_2427.jpg

And this is how they are mounted in the cab:
IMG_2476.jpg

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
I C our archive is full of these

Old Bellevue/ Warn bumper 8 posts Jan 10, 2010
Old School Winch 13 posts Mar 26, 2009
Winch 12 posts Jul 31, 2008
More results from classicbroncos.com

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
FLA to PA aint too bad - uShip, but take ur time till findin a hundred dollar LTT (less than a truck full). (I guess hundred $ is OK, don't actually no).Don't 4get, needs (o0OPP, this ol guy is ele) don't need pto...