• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Took some new '66 pics yesterday

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Need about another week around here for the leaves to get pretty.

TZKl63A.jpg

mdUm9zs.jpg

Spaggyroe

Very nice! Would love to see some pics of how the winch is mounted in there. Great looking Bronco you have there.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Still looking good! Xcntrk was one of my favorite Bronco builds. Glad to see that it went to a good home. Thanks for sharing the pictures.:cool::cool::cool:

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Very Nice... Got to check it out at Super Cel and was very impressed with the winch build. It's tight in there! Now we just need some pics of the winch being used. ;)

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I baby this one, about as far off road as it gets is Super Cel show field! ;D I told Tony when I bought it "I'm not really an off road guy, but I'm so impressed with your work that I'm going to buy it anyway." I remember him saying "it will take you anywhere you would ever want to go with one with this good of a body." One time it wouldn't start in the gym parking lot...and I did use the winch to pull it up into the trailer! ;D

I do have another, rougher, '74 that I play around with off road sometimes.

Norm

VKA8H0s.png

Last edited:

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Yeah, I baby this one, about as far off road as it gets is Super Cel show field! ;D I told Tony when I bought it "I'm not really an off road guy, but I'm so impressed with your work that I'm going to buy it anyway." I remember him saying "it will take you anywhere you would ever want to go with one with this good of a body." One time it wouldn't start in the gym parking lot...and I did use the winch to pull it up into the trailer! ;D

I do have another, rougher, '74 that I play around with off road sometimes.

Norm

VKA8H0s.png

Hahaha... I totally understand... I would have loved if you posted a pic of using the winch to get in the trailer...

OP
OP
ared77

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I should have got a pic. I'm so Ford brand loyal though that if one ever starts missing I try to get back on a side road or behind a building so no one sees me working on it. That day at the gym I went back after it closed and as quickly as possible got it loaded up and back home. All it was (by the way) was a hose slipped off the in-tank fuel pump and a cheap fix.;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great shots there... Looks like some awesome area to ride around in