• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Big Bear Bronco Bash XIX T-Shirts

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Big Bear Bronco Bash XIX is coming up, June 11-14, in Big Bear Lake, California. This is the 19th year of So Cal Broncos' biggest annual event. For our far-flung friends who might want one of our event T-shirts, we have an order page set up at https://socalbroncos.net/product-category/big-bear-bronco-bash-xix/ Pre-orders are being taken through Wednesday, May 27th (next week), and shipped orders will go out in mid-June, after our event. Thanks!

BBBBXIX-T-Shirt.jpg

BBBBXIX-T-Shirt-Bb.jpg

FORD*DIEHARD

Contributor
information

This sounds like fun, I have never attended this event before. So I have some questions; If you just go up for the day, where and what time would you meet up to go with a group? If you stayed the night what campgrounds are around there? Are the trails mild or wild?

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
This sounds like fun, I have never attended this event before. So I have some questions; If you just go up for the day, where and what time would you meet up to go with a group? If you stayed the night what campgrounds are around there? Are the trails mild or wild?

DIEHARD, we don't publicize the details since its an "unevent". If you're in So Cal, feel free to join our private Yahoo Group where we discuss anything related to the Bash. And/or send me an email to polvofiloso@gmail.com, I have a PDF file I can send you with information. The link to download it on the page that 68ford gave, is a dead link. We took the link down due to the hysteria in the world today regarding anybody doing anything other than sitting in their house.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Thanks everyone for your orders, and helping us achieve some economy of scale on our printing costs :) For anyone who was on the fence, just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to place an order (Wednesday, May 27th).

BBBBXIX-T-Shirt.jpg

66horse

Bronco Guru
As always, the shirts look great. Order placed.

Looking forward to seeing you and Steffie in a few weeks.

Cheers,
Steve

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got mine. Graciass

Attachments

• 20200710_211856.jpg
    20200710_211856.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 18

Authorizedcc

Thanks the computer at work wouldn't open your pictures. Looks great

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks the computer at work wouldn't open your pictures. Looks great

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

I feel ya pain, Computers never work when you want them to right :)

It's a good looking shirt