• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Halfcab, V8, PS, Auto, I am uping my price range to $35k

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
I am looking for a halfcab, I want a V8 with power steering to be able to use as a daily driver on the interstate to go to work, I would love to have it to be automatic transmission so the wife can drive it also, This doesn't have to be a show winner but I don`t won`t a rust bucket either, Really I need to stay under $35k, email me pictures and price on what you have to richardson6856@att.net Here is pictures of what I am really looking for. I really love the look of them. Hope someone has something like this one for sale. Thanks

Attachments

• 87701624_10219877618283771_693040643051618304_o.jpg
    87701624_10219877618283771_693040643051618304_o.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 8453108-1970-ford-bronco-thumb.jpg
    8453108-1970-ford-bronco-thumb.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
I have added pictures of what I am looking for, hope someone out here has something close to these for sale. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
That one in the pic is just an hour southeast of me.

Did you know much about it ? I really like the looks of it. I have corresponded back and fourth with the owner of it now. He said he just bought it last weekend for $24k and has put 300 miles on it since buying it. He said it needs some stuff done to it. I would love to find one like this one. Thanks

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yeah just purchased at a car and coffee in okc not long ago. Was hoping it was a legit u14 sport but the Marti didn't mention the Sport package. Not sure who the previous owner was.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah just purchased at a car and coffee in okc not long ago. Was hoping it was a legit u14 sport but the Marti didn't mention the Sport package. Not sure who the previous owner was.

Sharp looking but I noticed it missing all the Sport grill chrome and letters, no window trim and no stainless vent windows, so someone may have just added the 'Sport' badges.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I have already talk with the guy that has this one, It`s a real nice one, but it has a V6 and 3 speed on the column, I really want a V8 and automatic transmission. Thanks for looking out for me one.

If you got it for say 25K, you could put a motor and trans in it for 10K depending on skill level.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
If you got it for say 25K, you could put a motor and trans in it for 10K depending on skill level.

Yes you are right about that, I have spoke with the guy and he is stuck on $26,500 and will not lower it a dime. I am not into rebuilding something after I buy it. I just like to buy it the way I want it and enjoy it. Please find me one like that with the V8 and automatic already in it. Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Still looking for a half cab like the picture I posted, There`s got to be one out here like this for sale. Show me what you have. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.