• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford Bronco History Books

Bonefizz

Contributor
Loc.
The poor house
I received this book as a Father's Day gift and I love it! I haven't been able to put it down. It is very well written and full of fascinating facts. Thank you!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Received in the mail today, and well worth the wait. Only had a chance for a quick look, but great illustrations and well written. Thanks Todd, for putting this together and giving us the opportunity to have a signed copy.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks all - the next shipment arrives early next week and I'll be contacting more people on the list when I have them.

Todd Z.

ArmyCOL

Todd,

I would like a signed copy as well if you have extras. Please let me know the PayPal info.

Many thanks in advance.

Chuck

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
OK folks - I believe I've contacted everyone in this thread now with payment and contact info.

If for some reason you did NOT receive a PM from me, please send me a note and I'll send you the information.

Thanks to you all!

Todd

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Received books yesterday, Thanks again Todd. This book is a must have for bronco fans.

sriha

Mine came this weekend. Will be a great one to read over the holiday!

ArmyCOL

Received my copy today. Immediately sat down and began to scan through it. Good read and the pictures and diagrams are first class.

Thanks Todd.

Doyle

Bronco Guru
Got mine Friday also. Already finished through the 77 model. Great read. Thanks again Todd.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Now to do a "Broncos in the movies & TV" book;)

I was originally planning to do a chapter on that in the book and then realized that really is a book unto itself :).

Todd Z.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I was originally planning to do a chapter on that in the book and then realized that really is a book unto itself :).

Todd Z.

Well I'd be in for one them to.....so;D

BTW the bettet half surprised me with your book for fathers day;D Great job no doubt! Sorry I didn't get a signed copy by hay I know you from here so that's pretty cool to me.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Bit over due, but just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying the book Todd. Great job! I love the detailed stuff that I have never seen mention of before.
Tyler

AZ69EB

Todd,

I wanted to say thank you for the signed copy of your book. You did an amazing job writing and documenting the history of the Ford Bronco. All of us are looking forward to your next book if you decide to write another one. You are a great historian and writer.

PS - please no more pictures of Mark G.yellow Bronco. He’s ego is big enough. LOL

Sam