Thread: Rewire Options
View Single Post
Old 08/30/16, 09:22 PM   #9
Imhisnibbs

Please bear with me this is my first post. I have a 72 Bronco and just bought the EZ Wiring harness. After dealing with the overwhelming look of it, I started to separate it out, decide where to install the fuse box and started to run the rear wires and front wires where I want them. I decided to hook up the rear harness first as I figure it is a relatively easy way to get my feet wet.
It makes no sense to wire to the old pigtails so I am going to get the pigtails and new grommets for the rear side & tailgate lights which is pretty straight forward and not too expensive.
However, the next thought that occurred to me is that I should also get the pigtails and new connections for the gauges front lights etc etc.
Does anybody who has gone through this process happen to have a list of all the pigtails connections, other terminal connectors I should consider buying as well as suggested upgrades so I can make a list of what I need and come up with a budget? I would rather get it all now rather than buy as I need to save time and be more organized?

Any help for this rather overwhelming project would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!
Imhisnibbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.43829 seconds with 69 queries