• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 1976 w/ inner fender rust

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's very common place for rust on EB's. If the rest is OK to you I wouldn't worry too much about that.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I always get a red flag alert with shiny paint and wheels on a non restored Bronco. Why did they go to the trouble of the paint work and not deal with hose issues? Quick flip? As far as the rust on inner fender, as mentioned that is very common, its the rest that I would be worried about. I have two mostly rust free Broncos from New Mexico and both had inner fender rot in that area if that helps. There is a ton of undercoat on both sides of this floor. Be more concerned about that.

snowymtnwolf

They are always going to need work no matter what. Will this be your daily driver or wknds cruising in the sun shine? Those are things that will help you determine how you’ll need to keep it maintained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's very common place for rust on EB's. If the rest is OK to you I wouldn't worry too much about that.

agree... just get close eyes on it, look at it in person before jumping

OP
OP
O

OCNORB1202

Thank you everyone, I think I have decided to pass on this one. Nice skin, questionable bones.

64jmb

76 Bronco

Looks like a nice truck to me. Who cares if it has a bit of rust most of them do. Especially in that area. I have had a number of old Broncos none are perfect at that price. You can make an offer they may take it. I have seen WAY worse! You can't build a 76/77 Bronco and make it look like that for $24K. Those are the best years having disc brakes better suspensions. You can get a video to see it better I am sure if it is legit. In person is always better though. You can always call and have the conversation.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I like the 3 bolt header flanges for the front cage to floor attachment, never seen that before.

Scot

The bends in the cage look suspect. Is the whole cage exhaust tubing?