• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Paint and Body in Orlando Florida

tmbonnett

Loc.
Orlando, Florida
I am looking for recommendations for a paint and body person in Orlando, Florida.
The body in pretty straight and rusted metal work as been replaced.

Thank you in advance.

Trent Bonnett

MikeCon

Tmbonnett:
Let me know if you find a decent paint and body shop. I am just east of Ocala and looking for same. Will let you know if I find someone up here.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
I got a couple guys in Sarasota but that’s a haul for you. What kind of quality are you willing to pay for? I must have interviewed 7-8 paint shops before I found one I wanted to work with. But what I learned is you need to have an idea what you are willing to spend and what you want to achieve. I wanted a decent looking paint but wasn’t willing to pay for perfection as I don’t want to be OCD about scratches and imperfections...but there is painters of all levels and a really good paint job may cost a purdy penny. I had quotes from $3500-$20,000 but I settled in the mid to low range. To find someone local you might go to a local cars and coffee event and ask around. Also - I looked at the google reviews to get a sense of whether people liked working with a shop and based on that I could determine if it was worth my time to go visit them.

broncomatt

The paint shop I use for our vans at work is All county Collision. There paint guy is the best I've seen in Florida. There located in Eustis. fl.

svastano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pulaski, PA
A couple of good ones recommended by a friend:
North Deland Auto Body.
4493 US-17, DeLand, FL 32720
(386) 985-5262

Jeff Anderson Auto Body
1255 Belle Ave # 128, Winter Springs, FL 32708
(407) 696-2992