• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1966 Roadster

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
OK...what about the short gutter near the top of the driver's side kick panel. Was it a feature on non-Budd body trucks as well? I have owned four 1966 Broncos: two early Budd body trucks, both had the two gutters; two later in the year, neither had either gutter.

Any info appreciated, Rex

I've only seen kick panel ones on the early Budd trucks.

Todd Z.

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
I've only seen kick panel ones on the early Budd trucks.

Todd Z.

I believe my March of 66 bronco has one as well. I will look again this afternoon and report back. The only reason I think it has one as I remember cleaning out all the leaves and dirt that was accumulated there when I was getting it prepped for Raptor liner.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My Buttercup has both. It is an August '65, I think (U13FL735752)... Correct me if I'm wrong..