• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Buy this 66 before I do

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The seller started a project and stopped. Front end and steering done with disk brakes and the 6 cyl 3 spd runs. This has a little rust but the seller has all new sheet metal that goes with it. If I didn't already have so many projects I would pick it up. Good luck and please be civil and don't turn this thread into a debate as I quit contributing the last the the normal suspects got into name calling.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/d/gilbert-1966-ford-bronco-project/6938628753.html

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
pic added

Attachments

• 66 parts.jpg
    66 parts.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 139

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Rusted out tub, junk doors and rockers, 6cyl drivetrain, not worth half the asking price

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not on the west coast. It has parts and some work done as well. Not really that rusty compared to most rust buckets. I would pay that for it if I didn’t already have a stable full of projects

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Not really that rusty compared to most rust buckets.

you may be right, but based solely on those pics of outer tub, a glimpse inside and no underneath pics, I would suspect lots of rust, especially if it needs the whole floor replaced

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
you may be right, but based solely on those pics of outer tub, a glimpse inside and no underneath pics, I would suspect lots of rust, especially if it needs the whole floor replaced

In person check is really the only way to go